JCAs 2011 - Results in on page 6!

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Re: JCAs - Judges aboard, final voting!

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:48 pm

CorpseGoddess wrote: Not tl;dr at all. That was actually a pretty good "sum up" (to use Inigo Montoya's phrase) of amv creation/critique/criticism in general. :awesome:
INCONCEIV---I mean :awesome:

@Scintilla lol touche.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:24 pm

So, are the JCA results going to wait on this VCA tiebreaker to be done before announcing?
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:35 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:So, are the JCA results going to wait on this VCA tiebreaker to be done before announcing?
Yes, but it seems that they aren't done judging yet ─ there are a couple things left, if I understood what nya and kosmit were saying on IRC earlier today.

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:22 pm

mirkosp wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:So, are the JCA results going to wait on this VCA tiebreaker to be done before announcing?
Yes, but it seems that they aren't done judging yet ─ there are a couple things left, if I understood what nya and kosmit were saying on IRC earlier today.
Actually, the main judging is done and I'm mainly polishing it now thanks to the extension.

But yes, the plan is to announce the results at the same time or slightly later as VCAs results.

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 pm

mirkosp wrote:

That sounds like a former eastern-block style conspiracy there .... "Just got to polish up the warhead a bit, comrade." :P

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:
mirkosp wrote:

The sound's like a really,really good video.

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Post by CorpseGoddess » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:32 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:
mirkosp wrote:

That sounds like a former eastern-block style conspiracy there .... "Just got to polish up the warhead a bit, comrade." :P
Either that, or a KGB sexual innuendo. :awesome:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:39 pm

CorpseGoddess wrote:
JudgeHolden wrote: That sounds like a former eastern-block style conspiracy there .... "Just got to polish up the warhead a bit, comrade." :P
Either that, or a KGB sexual innuendo. :awesome:
I'd share the footage, but I've been sworn on a blood oath not to disclose any and all details that might harm our chances of invad..... Errr.. I mean... WE ALL LOVE PONIES. :uhoh:

EDIT: Done with the comments. ;____; So much typing... If you didn't make the list of those that I commented on, please just contact me, and I'll explain my rationale for your scores.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:41 am

I think you may have to do without my comments - or rather, maybe I can just post comments a bit later. I'm busy over the next couple of days, and horrendously bad internets (as in, my connection is crap) in the last couple of days isn't helping :<
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:48 am

Will the JCAs get announced today as well?

Return to “AMV Contests”