Continuing our 2nd year as an Anime Convention we will be hosting an AMV Contest! Anime Conji will be at the Town and Country Resort in San Diego, California. http://www.animeconji.org
AMV CONTEST RULES:
1. Anime Conji staff reserves the right to disqualify any entry which does not comply with all of the following rules. All videos will be screened to insure this rule is reinforced.
2. Maximum length of an entry is 4:15 minutes.
3. File Format must be MPEG or AVI using a CCP Codec.
4. Deadline for entry must be postmarked by March 18th, a Week before the convention.
5. Entry size must be 720px X 480px Maturity limit of entry content is PG13.
6. Entry disk format must be CD, DVD, or USB Drive. All entries must have two copies regardless of format. For example, you may send in two CDs or a CD and a DVD. We will need two separate hard copies in case one does not work.
7. Contest participants must attend the convention to receive an Award should they win.
8. The audience viewing the AMVs will be voting on the contest winners, not a panel of judges. So make sure to spread the word about the contest so you can showcase your work.
9. There will be 3 Awards given, One Award per Category, and Best in Show Conji Staff pick.
10. All AMV contest entries become the property of Anime Conji and we reserve the right to use videos in future Anime Conji Events.
11. All entries must be mailed in with a submission form to the following address:
PO Box 927388
San Diego, CA 92192-7388
12. Entrants must declare the category they wish to enter with their AMV (Action, Comedy, Drama)
13. Entrants may enter up to 3 times (Up to 1 per category) and is required to submit a form for each AMV entered into the contest.
14. Entrants who have won the year previous in a category will not be allowed to enter into the same category the following year. This is to allow for more participants a better chance to win.
15. Entrants will have their AMV’s posted on our website and/or our Youtube account to share our prize winners with the world.
Link: http://www.animeconji.org/2011/archives ... amvcontest
PDF submission form is at our website!
ENTRIES ARE DUE: March 18, 2011
questions may be directed to me email@example.com