We need a Star Wars 2 AMV

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Sat Jul 20, 2002 8:17 pm

Rozard - Good job pulling a quote from the "proper grammar and sentence structure" book of jbone. 8)
ImageImage

zalas
Org Profile

Post by zalas » Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:37 am

I'm pretty sure somebody did an AMV to one of ep 2's trailers. It was called Attack of the Reis or something.

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:16 am

zalas wrote:I'm pretty sure somebody did an AMV to one of ep 2's trailers. It was called Attack of the Reis or something.
Really?? :lol: That would work.
ImageImage

DJ KaKaRoTTo
Org Profile

Post by DJ KaKaRoTTo » Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:29 pm

my take on episode 2....
star wars is no longer the sci fi hit that it once was... THEY MADE IT A TEEN MOVIE... *shakes head in disappointment at George Lucas*.
The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life... sometimes it bends so much it snaps in two....

DJ KaKaRoTTo
Org Profile

Post by DJ KaKaRoTTo » Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:31 pm

forgot to say one thing... did anyone else notice that natalie portman lost more and more clothes as the movie digressed
The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life... sometimes it bends so much it snaps in two....

Bushido Philosopher
Org Profile

Post by Bushido Philosopher » Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:28 pm

just one question...?

what is the point of non-anime mv's on this site....
i mean, the name says ANIME MUSIC VIDEOS people!!!

i understand that i would want to broaden my horizons and be open-minded abotu things, but it's kinda stupid putting something like Star Wars on an ANIME site. I would go to a STAR WARS music video site to get a STAR WARS music video, yeesh. in comparison, it would be like the other way around with anime being on a star wars site -- totally out of place!!

and even putting an anime OST to a non-anime source is a little bit of a stretch.

oh well, go figure.....
do what you want, just that it's a little bit odd to do that.
"Many people want to change the world, but very few even consider changing themselves."
<<A>My Member Profile</a>> <<A>Read my Xanga</a>>

imadude
Org Profile

Post by imadude » Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:22 am

Star wars has always sucked i hate that all my family and friends like those fuckin dumb movies but i gotta admit though the Fetts (Boba and Jango) do kik ass

Yuna
Org Profile

Don't hurt me...but...

Post by Yuna » Fri Jul 26, 2002 9:14 pm

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I recently completed a Star Wars Episode I and II music video. I returned from seeing the film and just couldn't get it out of my head, and later on while I was listening to some music this one song just hit me - it fit the movie so well in terms of the story of Anakin and Padme thus far, and I couldn't resist making it. I wasn't going to post it on the a-m-v.org site since it isn't an anime music video, but if anyone's interested in seeing it just send me a message over ICQ or AIM or something like that, and I'll be happy to pass it on to you.

Return to “General AMV”