Its Just That Time Of The Season

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:08 am

It's a really great CB vid, that's all I can say though.

Go get some codecs from doom9 so you can watch it.

Double O Ninety
Org Profile

Post by Double O Ninety » Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:10 am

HONESTLY, I want to know. And you'll TELL ME NOW!
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:34 am

Double O Ninety wrote:HONESTLY, I want to know. And you'll TELL ME NOW!
I'm Dreaming ...of a White...Christmas....

Bing

Double O Ninety
Org Profile

Post by Double O Ninety » Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:44 am

DUDE. GO TO www.morethantoast.com and download Grungetta's "Pistol Packin' Rally" with a the 1943 Bing Cosby and the Anderson Sisters' Pistol Packin' Mama! I swear, this video is what made me watch that anime! MTT is the best! Yay...

Also, White Trash Christmas by Bob Rivers is a nice one.
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:54 am

Double O Ninety wrote:DUDE. GO TO www.morethantoast.com and download Grungetta's "Pistol Packin' Rally" with a the 1943 Bing Cosby and the Anderson Sisters' Pistol Packin' Mama! I swear, this video is what made me watch that anime! MTT is the best! Yay...

Also, White Trash Christmas by Bob Rivers is a nice one.
I'm happy for you...really :P

Double O Ninety
Org Profile

Post by Double O Ninety » Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:19 am

I'm just trying to get you all into the Christmas spirit! Christ, it's harder than inducing labor! :x

Metro
Org Profile

Post by Metro » Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:18 am

Well I don't know if my video is the right one for inducing any holiday spirit. But if you have just been driving around the mall for the past hour and half looking for a spot to park, and you want to express your "Holiday Joy", you might enjoy this video :D

anyway, the codec is XviD and can be found
here

So download, watch, enjoy, maybe leave an opinion :wink:
-Metro

Double O Ninety
Org Profile

Post by Double O Ninety » Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:35 pm

Ummm, well, now, instead of playing sound visulizations, it's just all black...

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:52 am

Double O Ninety wrote:Ummm, well, now, instead of playing sound visulizations, it's just all black...
CHRIST, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

Double O Ninety
Org Profile

Post by Double O Ninety » Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:02 am

earthcurrent wrote:
CHRIST, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!
I swear to god, Santa is SO giving you coal. Stupid teacher posing as a weather man...

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”