Freezing

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
steelbaz
Org Profile

Re: Freezing

Post by steelbaz » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:14 pm

I really like this series, the last 2 eps were awesome.

Rana Linchan FTW!!

Renaika56
Org Profile

Post by Renaika56 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:09 pm

So far, I'm really enjoying this series. However, needs less boobs, more blood.
Then, it would be my idea of perfect.

Satella is cute. So cute.
:shrug:

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:09 am

Looked interesting, but lets be honest, 'wow look at those tits' describes the show just fine.
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:12 pm

After a first couple episodes I expected this to be something like Queen's Blade + Eva, and, well, it turned out exactly how I expected it. Though I must say, that accomplished feeling does feel a lil underwhelming...
Under Construction

NYCarrieW
Org Profile

Post by NYCarrieW » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:15 pm

It's definitely a great anime to watch. I'm really happy that the anime adaptation sticks to the original plot, except for the ending obviously.
But generally the art and plot didn't vary much. Maybe I will skip the ending and just go back to the manga.

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Just rewatched this as prep for the new season starting up over the weekend. It's been a while since I've read the E-Pandora arc so this should be interesting.
ImageImage

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:29 pm

so, ep 1 is out, and I was surprised they actually skipped over an entire arc from the manga (satelizer's brother) which I am actually very happy about as that arc did nothing but induce rage all the way up until it ended, good riddance

so, now we're at the E-pandora arc, YES! because this means we get to see chiffon the monster in action. the character who embodies 90% of all that is badass in this series

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”