WIP - Contract (artsy)

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

WIP - Contract (artsy)

Post by OtakuForLife » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:48 pm

This video needs some polishing, but the main bulk of it. Until the last 20 secs is in the can
due to hard drive restrictions. I wanna make sure people understand the concept I'm trying to
show and find the video enjoyable to watch. Please share with me your thoughts on it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQ8RXNLR

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Re: WIP - Contract (artsy)

Post by OtakuForLife » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Thank you for all the input (no one replying) should be finished soon

steelbaz
Org Profile

Post by steelbaz » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:43 pm

That text has gotta be changed, it's to large and the Font format/style doesn't really fit the tone of the music and amv. Olde English or something more eclectic looking would be better for what you're doing with your AMV. Big, white, block like text, just doesn't work.

The synch was good and even though I really disliked Gunslinger girl, you managed to make it look more interesting than it really is. Some more FX on a few of the shootouts would give it some extra punch/drama. Overall it was an easy watch and worth re-watching, the text is the only glaring fix that has to be made imo.

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Well, I don't like your text at all, I think it needs to be smaller, its way too over powering indeed. I think it needs a little more work on your hard cutting, though it seems pretty good, but that might just be the song. Really liked what you did with the some of the clips though, the syncing. The intro too was a little tacky to me ^^.. and the quality is not best...

Hope this sort of helps T_T

Return to “Works in Progress”