WIP - Hellsing OVA Scraped - opinions wanted

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

steelbaz
Org Profile

WIP - Hellsing OVA Scraped - opinions wanted

Post by steelbaz » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Ok I read the entire WIP thread twice and tried to downscale my WIP, but Sony Vegas 10 is incredibly buggy, so I had to render it at higher quality. I started this project in Vegas 10 and can't open it in Vegas 9 or 8, so i'm sorry about the larger d/l size. I used megaupload though as they are the quickest way to d/ll imo. I got about 2 minuted of this AMV done (it's up on my youtube), but I picked a middle segment clocking about 59 seconds. This is my 3rd AMV using Vegas and 4th AMV period, so take that into consideration when you view it. Feedack is desired, hopefully it's not to negative :awesome:

Hellsing - Scraped
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4EX93DHU

Monopolyy
Org Profile

Re: WIP - Hellsing OVA Scraped - opinions wanted

Post by Monopolyy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:02 pm

posted

Monopolyy
Org Profile

Post by Monopolyy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:58 pm

gotta ask, at some points in there Im seeing whips of orange light and what not....is that added by you in AAE or is that in the anime?

steelbaz
Org Profile

Post by steelbaz » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:23 pm

It's the Anime, crazy artwork and color use in the OVA's. Alhough I did create some with additive dissolve, color bleed, and other transitions. I have also been tweaking the contrast and color in some scenes, as they just looked to bright, or washed out.. The Hellsing OVA's are interesting to work with, some transitions look absolutely horrible on certain scenes etc, it's a bit of a pain. I've already polished and redone a lot since I upped that, but it is a WIP afterall :D

steelbaz
Org Profile

Post by steelbaz » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:43 pm

steelbaz wrote: Alhough I did create some with additive dissolve, color bleed, and other transitions.
Couldn't find the edit post button, meant to say " Although I did create some interesting stuff with additive dissolve, color bleed, and other transitions."

All the orange streaks are from Hellsing OVA 2 :mrgreen:

Return to “Works in Progress”