An AMValentine MEP

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
*inverse*
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine - The Final Chapter

Post by *inverse* » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Glad I could participate in this. Great job everyone!

EvaFan
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine MEP

Post by EvaFan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:09 am

I enjoyed most of the tracks, and am happy to have taken part in the last one. Thanks for hosting again jubberz. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you with the interlacing problem, just been busy. Quick question though, did you export as progressive and are all the sources listed as progressive? This might be how simple the problem is :P . Other than that it might only be solvable with a re-encode using avisynth, and I can help you out there over aim some time if you want.

Spoiler :
Special Mention Tracks: The sync in chii's track was omgawesome with fast paced sync. At first I was kinda skeptical about siny's track cause it looked like it was only made out of the OP/ED's but it fits and was edited really well very enjoyable! Two tracks made me lol, them being the fruitsbasket one and U_queens. Aimo's track had a superior level of DAWWWWWWW. Oro you told me you only spent 2 hours on your track but it was really enjoyable lol but I guess really liking that anime helps. Jubs your track was a surprise, wasn't expecting something this mellow in the MEP, pretty refreshing. Mamo's track is powerful with emotions/scene selection, as his stuff always is, majorly approve :up:. I just generally enjoyed the ah my goddess and lovecom tracks for simplicity and sync/scene selection as well as the kobato one for transitioning and sentiments. Wurpess... ... I watched that whole track without realizing it, I was skeptical but I should have just known with you being the editor :uhoh: .
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

S.A. Robert
Org Profile

Post by S.A. Robert » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:03 am

it's very nice =)

Minimoto
Org Profile

Post by Minimoto » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:33 am

Very nice job guys. I enjoyed watching most of the clips, and I love the poster.
Robert F. Young wrote:Day Before Yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday a deer, today you.

jubjub2
Org Profile

Re: An AMValentine - The Final Chapter

Post by jubjub2 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:08 pm

kireblue wrote:Great Job everybody. Everything was awesome. I'm glad that I could be a part of it. Oh and jubjub2, the ending was hilarious. Totally unexpected :asd:
Thank you! It was fun to put together - glad you were a part of it, too!
Rider4Z wrote:that poster is so frikkin cute! XD <3
So's your avatar! <3
u_queen wrote:That was awesome, it worth the 40 minutes. Thank you jubjub for coordinating the project, and to all the participans.
:)
AngelDragoon wrote:Nice touch with the ending. :rofl:

The project turned out splendid! Great job on everyone's part! <3
Thanks, and yeah, you gotta love the old guys!
wurpess wrote:There were so many good tracks in this. Great job everyone! :D And I loved the last part. XD
There WERE a lot of great tracks. This project is probably one of my favorites track-wise.
JaddziaDax wrote:ps. Can I possibly have a copy of my "card" alone? it's too cute XD

[edit now that I've watched the video] Awww such a fun project, everyone did a good job :3 glad I could take part again :3
I'll send you the zip with all of the art in it. <3 And I'm glad you have been part of ALL of the projects!
lokitocatracho wrote:Guys love you all :up:

This was my first time joining to a MEP in the org :D
So glad you were a part of it!
*inverse* wrote:Glad I could participate in this. Great job everyone!
Your tracks are always in my favorites list, Shell. So happy you were part of this again!
EvaFan wrote:
Spoiler :
Special Mention Tracks: The sync in chii's track was omgawesome with fast paced sync. At first I was kinda skeptical about siny's track cause it looked like it was only made out of the OP/ED's but it fits and was edited really well very enjoyable! Two tracks made me lol, them being the fruitsbasket one and U_queens. Aimo's track had a superior level of DAWWWWWWW. Oro you told me you only spent 2 hours on your track but it was really enjoyable lol but I guess really liking that anime helps. Jubs your track was a surprise, wasn't expecting something this mellow in the MEP, pretty refreshing. Mamo's track is powerful with emotions/scene selection, as his stuff always is, majorly approve :up:. I just generally enjoyed the ah my goddess and lovecom tracks for simplicity and sync/scene selection as well as the kobato one for transitioning and sentiments. Wurpess... ... I watched that whole track without realizing it, I was skeptical but I should have just known with you being the editor :uhoh: .
Spoilerz is good timez. And the interlacing thing was... yeah. Everything was set to progressive, and it still gave me fits. I will keep plugging away at it. My fault for changing OS and software so close to the release date.
S.A. Robert wrote:it's very nice =)
Thank you!
Minimoto wrote:Very nice job guys. I enjoyed watching most of the clips, and I love the poster.
<3 Glad you liked it! <3

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:52 pm

<3

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:00 pm

EvaFan wrote:
Spoiler :
Wurpess... ... I watched that whole track without realizing it, I was skeptical but I should have just known with you being the editor :uhoh: .
Spoiler :
lol. Well there was a reason I had no qualms about putting a yaoi anime to a song that specifically referred to a female. Ayase is rather girlie. XD And one of the reasons I did this particular video was that I wanted to do something that emphasized love, not gender. (And also, I was missing a friend of mine from this past move. Who I kinda had a thing for. And kinda reminded me a bit of Ayase. >.>)
ImageImage

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:45 pm

wurpess wrote:
Spoiler :
lol. Well there was a reason I had no qualms about putting a yaoi anime to a song that specifically referred to a female. Ayase is rather girlie. XD And one of the reasons I did this particular video was that I wanted to do something that emphasized love, not gender. (And also, I was missing a friend of mine from this past move. Who I kinda had a thing for. And kinda reminded me a bit of Ayase. >.>)
Spoiler :
i'm not a yaoi fan, but ayase was girlie enough that i pretended to be ignorant.

Mamo!
El Shine-o
Org Profile

Post by Mamo! » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:57 pm

<3 <3
Glad I was able to participate this year! Loved it :3

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:29 am

Thanks again for the comments! <3 <3 And extras for Niwa and Josh <3 <3

It's now local, so my server can take a much needed breath. :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”