Right-hand loving for you

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Right-hand loving for you

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:17 am

gotta love those right hands! mmmm...
so... like I made a video, are you gonna watch it? I donno stuff and things...

I made a clip for the Vday project and decided to complete the rest of the video and this is the result.
Thanks to my beta testers, and if you ever want to become one, stalk my journal, I usually post when I got a beta :P
anyway, thanks for watching and comments are appreciated <3 <3

Local up soon! Local up now!

kenisama
Org Profile

Re: Right-hand loving for you

Post by kenisama » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:26 am

Ah nostalgia... Midori Days being one of the first animes that I watched that wasn't a cult classic. The video was pretty mellow, just in time for Valentines :up:
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:13 am

This is by far one of the silliest romance vids I have ever seen....and I loved every second of it. I'm really glad that you decided to make a full AMV of it. I wanted to make a full version of my track two, but I just didn't have time. Anyway, great job on this. I really gotta watch the series now :up: 5/5

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:50 pm

I think we're all kicking ourselves for not thinking of this first. XD

Great job and utterly adorable. Probably one of my favorite romantic comic videos EVER. <3

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Happy VD.......fuck that came out wrong. Anyway this is the first romance amv I've watched this year that had me chuckling like a silly 13-year old, checked out the anime years ago and luved the ending since a majority of romance animes get you hyped that the couple's gonna stay together and then come the last ep BAM!! NO HAPPINESS ALLOWED!! First time hearing this song too and it's awsum. The concept reminds me of this funny ass song I heard called "Palmela Handerson". You can guess what the song is about. Glorious job J, now it's time for me to get back to MvC3.

"I'm in luv like a muthafuckin #1 fan, Palmela, Handerson, the name of hand, she always stay shaped and baked for my pleasure, a man's right-hand is his #1 treasure."
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 pm

A man and his hand, greatest love ever! :up: and lovely song ;D
SING! Never mind the words!!!

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:57 pm

kenisama wrote:Ah nostalgia... Midori Days being one of the first animes that I watched that wasn't a cult classic. The video was pretty mellow, just in time for Valentines :up:
I don't remember what my first "non-cult classic" "non-popular" anime was O.o hehe but thanks for the comments <3
kireblue wrote:This is by far one of the silliest romance vids I have ever seen....and I loved every second of it. I'm really glad that you decided to make a full AMV of it. I wanted to make a full version of my track two, but I just didn't have time. Anyway, great job on this. I really gotta watch the series now :up: 5/5
Silly is definitely what I was going for O: You can still make a full version of your video there's no real time limit or deadline on these things, I once made a full track of a mep piece years after I made the mep piece. Also, I recommend the series, it's pretty cute and fairly cheap, just has some fanservice though.
CodeZTM wrote:I think we're all kicking ourselves for not thinking of this first. XD
Great job and utterly adorable. Probably one of my favorite romantic comic videos EVER. <3
I don't think that EVERYONE is thinking that, but still sweet of you to say O: Thanks :3
Jwalk0 wrote:Happy VD.......fuck that came out wrong. Anyway this is the first romance amv I've watched this year that had me chuckling like a silly 13-year old, checked out the anime years ago and luved the ending since a majority of romance animes get you hyped that the couple's gonna stay together and then come the last ep BAM!! NO HAPPINESS ALLOWED!! First time hearing this song too and it's awsum. The concept reminds me of this funny ass song I heard called "Palmela Handerson". You can guess what the song is about. Glorious job J, now it's time for me to get back to MvC3.
"I'm in luv like a muthafuckin #1 fan, Palmela, Handerson, the name of hand, she always stay shaped and baked for my pleasure, a man's right-hand is his #1 treasure."
I wouldn't say no happiness allowed, but it definitely didn't get the romance in it over hyped, and I did like that Seiji did seem to grow up a bit. I've never heard that song, but it does seem fitting as well XD
Thanks for the comments :3
Ikore wrote:A man and his hand, greatest love ever! :up: and lovely song ;D
<3 Thanks :3

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Woot!

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:41 am

This was great Katie! I really enjoyed it ^^ :shark:

ReggieSmalls
Org Profile

Post by ReggieSmalls » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:51 pm

This was fun to watch nice job :up:
Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”