Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Re: Bleach

Post by EkaCoralian » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 pm

XD Seconding uncreative's point. :up:

But Bleach really stepped it up with 308.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT ALL HAPPENED,

BUT DAMN

I LIKE IT.

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:03 am

just finished watching 309... so umm, awesome episode... where do we go from here? :uhoh:
Spoiler :
although, thanks to manga readers (to include my wife) I already knew what was going to happen to Ichigo!

Though I have to say, his final form was pretty impressive |:>
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:05 pm

I hate the recent animation, so much.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Not gonna lie, the last 2 episodes have been two of the greatest. I enjoyed them thoroughly, even if many shots were qualityanimation, durhur.

I did love Aizen's little freakout while he was being sealed, though. xD

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:17 pm

meh, to me ep 271 and a little of 272 (ichigo turns into insanity hollow mode vrs ulquiorra) was the highlight as far as animation and actual good fight scenes. if you look at the eps just before and just after it the animation difference is huge. the last couple eps wern't nearly as impressive.

at this point I don't even know where the manga is trying to go, I just want to see some more bankais, like uruhara's and kenpachi's (chainsaw of doom ftw, you know it is).

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:00 am

SSJ6 ...

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Jasta85 wrote:meh, to me ep 271 and a little of 272 (ichigo turns into insanity hollow mode vrs ulquiorra) was the highlight as far as animation and actual good fight scenes. if you look at the eps just before and just after it the animation difference is huge. the last couple eps wern't nearly as impressive.

at this point I don't even know where the manga is trying to go, I just want to see some more bankais, like uruhara's and kenpachi's (chainsaw of doom ftw, you know it is).
They already talked about how Kenpachi the only captain without a bankai. lol

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:43 pm

sportsgirl1391 wrote:
Jasta85 wrote:meh, to me ep 271 and a little of 272 (ichigo turns into insanity hollow mode vrs ulquiorra) was the highlight as far as animation and actual good fight scenes. if you look at the eps just before and just after it the animation difference is huge. the last couple eps wern't nearly as impressive.

They already talked about how Kenpachi the only captain without a bankai. lol
N O O O O O O O O O
must...see...kenpachi...bankai

as for captain bankai's, at least half of them havnt been revealed: unohana's, ukitake, uhm, the flower kimono guy, his name always slips my mind (interested in his as ukitake tells him not to bring it out because people would see it, sounds like it's something scary). even the head captain never went past shikai (although it's a fricken overpowered shikai). as for non captains, I was always curious as to what yorichi's zanpaktou was, she never uses it but as she was a shinigami she must have had one. as well as kenpachi's vice captain, who has never actually been shown in a fight yet.

JazzyDJ
Org Profile

Post by JazzyDJ » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Man, I feel like I'm so far behind and left out of the loop with Bleach. I keep to the English dub exclusively. I wish I could speak Japanese. Then I'd be up to speed and wouldn't have to worry about so many spoilers. But it sounds like it's gotten really awesome.

Subtitles suck. Must learn japanese...
Number 1 on the Bottom 40

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 pm

New volumes suck.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”