godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Re: Vent Thread

Post by godix » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:50 pm

hasteroth wrote:so
I see we have a vent thread
so I'm gonna vent.
And I just wanna say, everyone who accuses me of declaring I'm transgender is just for attention, go to hell. It's real. It's one thing to say there's something wrong with me for being transgender, like "IT'S NOT NATURAL" "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" because I mean that just means you're really religious or something (not that I'm ok with it, I mean homophobia/transphobia/etc is just plain stupid). But to accuse me of lying? Just wow, that just means you're an asshole. I'm not really angry, I'm just rather annoyed.

For the record, if it was for attention, don't you think I'd actually be posting more? Maybe actually log onto IRC? Apparently not =/

And if you still think it's for attention after reading this. I give up. You're clearly not worth it.
PMSing much?

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Post by AaronAMV » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:10 pm

lol
>for attention
>long post
>stupidity

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Got a bad tootache and it's probably an infection.

Good thing I got dental coverage.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:12 pm

I got called in into work today cause one of my colleagues called in sick. Now I have 3 12h night shifts in a row over a single weekend. Awesome. :?

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Ok, so today was supposed to be a productive day at the post office. My hubby and I needed to get our passports because we are going to the Bahamas this spring. Being military, he kinda needed his passport to turn in all his paperwork for taking leave in another country. He filled out his passport application and said he was going today to get it, and if I had everything ready, we'd get mine too. Well, I finally got my ass in gear and filled out the application form. But now, I can't find my birth certificate. I've looked all over, but can't find it. So now I can't go with him to go get my passport and we will have to make another trip whenever my birth certificate decides to surface.

On top of that, I was going to pick up a couple of packages while I was there as well, since the tracking claims that notice was left yesterday. But after checking the mail yesterday and today, apparently none was actually left. This is the second time something like this has happened. The last time, it was about 3 or 4 days between when the tracking said notice was left and when I actually received the notice. -_- (Normally, I get the notice the day after the tracking claims it was left.) I'm sure I could print out the tracking info, bring that and my ID card and yell at ask them about it, but I just don't have the energy anymore. :|
ImageImage

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:04 pm

I've gotten 4 hours sleep...it's cold as hell...I'm tired as hell but can't seem to fall asleep...I have an insane amount of cooking to do tonight for a goodbye potluck for my supervisor...I'm having to avoid doing certain things I enjoy because people make me full of rage...also...did I mention I'm REALLY tired? ;_;

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:12 pm

*hugs the Yuekins*

Devolution
Org Profile

Post by Devolution » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:46 pm

went to work tonight, doors were closed, locked, all lights off.

landlord decided he didn't want the shop there anymore, so he terminated the lease under some rather suspicious circumstances

no more job for Devo

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:54 pm

I just trolled myself. I didn't even know that was possible........... :dino:

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:04 am

my dog died :cry:

Return to “General Discussion”