Riot Gear And Vegas.

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
Agetec
Org Profile

Riot Gear And Vegas.

Post by Agetec » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:27 am

Ok so i'm new to using these Video Copilot's but I'm wondering if Riot Gear Will work for Vegas Pro 9 as it would with After effect's?

Jemm54
Org Profile

Re: Riot Gear And Vegas.

Post by Jemm54 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Agetec wrote:Riot Gear
That are video files o settings?

if they are archives like .avi or pngs with transparency will work, if they are settings or something like that, i dont think will work....

Agetec
Org Profile

Post by Agetec » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:42 am

I see... I don't have it but I'm looking for some cool effects to add to my videos.

Jemm54
Org Profile

Post by Jemm54 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:04 am

i search a little and:
What is Riot Gear?
Riot Gear is a collection of 150 + visual elements including paint, ink, grunge, noise, television, and more. These pre-mate visual elements are easy to use and come with a series of free video tutorials. Start your movie trailer and amaze your clients with this unique collection of stunning organic effects.
Yes, download, its compatible... just maybe you have to define the alpha chanel, right click in the clip properties, media, and alpha chanel in multiply (or something like that)

Pd.: y use the spanish version, but, here is the option...

Cannonaire
Org Profile

Post by Cannonaire » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 am

That description doesn't explicitly state that the effects are pre-rendered, just that they are pre-made. They might not work with Vegas.
Image Think millionaire, but with cannons. || Resident Maaya Sakamoto fan.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:19 am

I'd suggest either doing the extra effect work with riot gear in After effects OR just render out the stuff you want from after effects on a transparent background and then apply that to vegas. Second one might not even work easily, so if you're going to do it, just use after effects.

Now this doesn't mean edit your whole video in After Effects. Edit it in vegas, then render a lossless and put that in AE and add the effects.

Agetec
Org Profile

Post by Agetec » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:58 am

Thank's for the reply's they have helped me, I don't have After Effect's and I have never used it. I just happened to find Riot Gear and thought the effect's where interesting So i really just wanted some info on it. I think I will look around and study up on Vegas.

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”