Self photos

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Koopiskeva wrote:George, that first pic doesn't even look like you |:?
Must be his brother! :shock:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Nahhh, my brother is by far more hip-looking than that.

Proof:

He actually looks more like he could be ZetZu's brother :P
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Your brother is zetzu? |:?

or.. otoXzetzu? hmmm.
Hi.

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Koopiskeva wrote:Your brother is zetzu? |:?

or.. otoXzetzu? hmmm.
Shiiieee-...
ZetZu: contributing with 50% of the "Self photos" content since 2010
ImageImageImage

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 pm

ZetZu wrote: ZetZu: contributing with 50% of the "Self photos" content since 2010
at least you're photogenic lol

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:45 am

MystykAMV wrote:
ZetZu wrote: ZetZu: contributing with 50% of the "Self photos" content since 2010
X>9000!!! XD Srsly, I am always excited when I see you have posted in this thread. :awesome: :up:

(Though, the last pic you posted looks vaguely like the genderbent pic of my comic persona that I have been working on for the past month. >.> Though I am about 1/5-1/4 Swedish. >.>)
ImageImage

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:37 am

wurpess wrote:
MystykAMV wrote:
X>9000!!! XD Srsly, I am always excited when I see you have posted in this thread. :awesome: :up:

(Though, the last pic you posted looks vaguely like the genderbent pic of my comic persona that I have been working on for the past month. >.> Though I am about 1/5-1/4 Swedish. >.>)
Thank you, Mystyk :)

Haha, and thanks Wurpress. Though you may want to take into consideration that I'm not fully swedish. I'm also finish hehe.
I guess this one if for you then :aimkissyface: :asd::

(as for people thinking "what's up with the guy taking so many pictures of himself". I tend to do so to make myself feeling better that day,
by documenting the way I look then and there. I don't think I'm the only one feeling good when they find there appearance "good looking", right? Cheers.)
ImageImageImage

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:43 am

ZetZu wrote: (as for people thinking "what's up with the guy taking so many pictures of himself". I tend to do so to make myself feeling better that day,
by documenting the way I look then and there. I don't think I'm the only one feeling good when they find there appearance "good looking", right? Cheers.)
if it makes you feel good then why don't you smile? what I mean is smile more xD and say "chiiiiz" or something :D

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:48 am

MystykAMV wrote:
ZetZu wrote: (as for people thinking "what's up with the guy taking so many pictures of himself". I tend to do so to make myself feeling better that day,
if it makes you feel good then why don't you smile? what I mean is smile more xD and say "chiiiiz" or something :D
I usually do smile a lot, just the previous 2 photos was taken on a day when I wanted to feel better :roll:
ImageImageImage

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:52 am

ZetZu wrote:
MystykAMV wrote:
I usually do smile a lot, just the previous 2 photos was taken on a day when I wanted to feel better :roll:
heh okay :P

btw don't worry people, I won't show pics of myself, I don't want to scare people ^_^

Return to “General Discussion”