Sum 41 MEP (All Tracks Filled)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Re: Sum 41 MEP (All Tracks Filled)

Post by NS » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:05 am

And I've been Workin' On my track... basically it's only me that needs to hand in a track, and night, and honestly since he started the mep, he WILL finish his track.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:02 am

I'm for uploading tracks, I don't plan to release mine till I got something to release it with but still. I have been planning on releasing it as soon as this happens for a while now. I have no faith in seeing this finished, it's not about patience anymore. Only reason I'd consider waiting is if someone serious took up reigns for intro/outro/transitions and filled or got someone else to fill night's spot.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:56 am

EvaFan wrote:I'm for uploading tracks, I don't plan to release mine till I got something to release it with but still. I have been planning on releasing it as soon as this happens for a while now. I have no faith in seeing this finished, it's not about patience anymore. Only reason I'd consider waiting is if someone serious took up reigns for intro/outro/transitions and filled or got someone else to fill night's spot.
well i just finished my 2 year long nightwish mep so it AIN'T GONNA BE ME.

lol

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:25 am

it would be nice if someone took it over :P I would like to see this MEP finished, and it deserves to be done imo and maybe deadlines would kinda motivate us (or at least me lol)

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:27 am

Actually TBH just screw the intro/outro/credits, they aren't really even necessary. It's just kind of an expected thing for MEP's. I say find someone to fill night's track, we set a deadline and find someone to do the transitions when the last two tracks are finished.

or if absolutely necesary a simple intro/outro and just no credits. I really don't see a point for credits on the MEP other than for specifically showing what track was edited by who and usually ppl put that on the video description page anyway. This is what I'd do if I wasn't moving by the end of feb.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Made some progress today, about 5 seconds. Realized I need some scenes from earlier in the series for what I'm really gonna do. If I keep pecking at my track it should be done pretty soon though.

Edit: I realize that this isn't what you wanna hear, you wanna hear that I'm done, but I'm not. However You need to know that I WILL finish my track, and it won't take that much longer. but if we MUST have a cut off deadline, that would prolly be good, just so I know when I have this to do by. Plus I know everybody is anxious, and I also know that I'm not the only track missing.

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:59 am

NS wrote:I'm not the only track missing.
yeah, mine is still half done only as well, and unfortunately I'll only have time after feb 20 probably, so sorry about that, but I'll do it for sure :up:

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:10 pm

I'm gonna ask again, does anyone mind if i release my track? it's been lying dormant for 2 years now :\

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:39 pm

Go for it if you want, I still plan on finishing my track... but it's been so long...

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Could take all the current tracks and throw them together, obviously you'd have to remix them a little between the missing tracks but still. I think thats better than just releasing them all separately. I could try making a simple/quick intro. If someone wants to take a swing at combining all the current tracks together then I'm down for that. If not then I still plan to release it with next vid, and that vid is 3/4 done so... ya.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”