Fractale

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Fractale

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:58 pm

that girl avatar needs a mute and pause button lol

the animation is pretty nostalgic, keeps reminding me of the classic anime movies and series.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:56 pm

uncreative wrote:.. what is your [first] Primary language [is], because your English Suck's [is pretty] Image sometimes.
..It is a combination of Korean + Russian with a mix of Spanish & Japanese ..
ever been north of the american boarder .. there is an area which speaks two words spanish,
two words french, two words canadian and then fills'-in-the-blanks with whatever seem's the
easiest to speak T_T .. .. 0_0 .. :evil: .. .. we have about 13 different languages that we
float in-between around here so its not as if anybody can actually speak a complete thought
or form a complete sentence around here!

Background: USAF Analog & Digital Switching Systems Engineer .. semi-retired ( they keep calling me back for really odd jobs T_T )
Training and Occupation: Electronics & Programming Instructor US Navy. [ trust me, you can not make this stuff-up! ]
Originally entered in 1977 as a Computer Programmer/Analist into the USArmy N.G.

Currently unemployed until they call me back again or I find someone who needs a CNC
operator who doesn't like doing set-ups ( I have this bad habbit of dropping fixtures x_x .. . not good! )
.. but I pride myself on my Truck Driving OTR .. never been in an accident that I couldn't walk
away from ^__^ .. :asd: :rofl:

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Canadian isn't a language, so I'm going to assume you mean English.

Anyways, I'm debating whether I should wait for this show to come out on DVD to finish it, or if I just wanna continue with fansubs. FUNi took their subs down by order of the Japanese Producers, which makes me feel bad watching something they, themselves, personally ordered English licensors not to hand out. =c

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:20 pm

EkaCoralian wrote:.. I'm debating whether I should wait for this show to come out on DVD to finish it ..
.. at the pace its currently moving, I'm about ready to "wait" on the DVD myself; this isn't going anywhere.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Nah, I went ahead and watched episode 2. Couldn't help myself. xD;
Anyways, new girl is an overload of moe. Ho-ly crap. o-o But... I don't hate her, and I'd still like to know more about the whole 'Fractale' system and Phrynne's significance and all that.
Plus the soundtrack is really awesome, I'm finding. :3
Continuing. :up:

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:39 pm

@post-it: Also I find it pretty ridiculous that you went from this after 1 episode:
<3 <3 <3 <3 now THIS is what I like. Something Simple, pretentious,
playful and totally out-of-line! <3 <3 <3 this shows got it all. ^__^

I'm a following this'a one. ^_^
to this, also after one episode...:
.. at the pace its currently moving, I'm about ready to "wait" on the DVD myself; this isn't going anywhere.
Seriously, they're episodes apart and suddenly you've got completely different views on the show. o_0

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 pm

.. not really; the 1st episode had some Dreaming and used a little imagination,
the 2nd pulled-in a character who is a complication and requires no imagination!

.. example? .. ok!
Stillvia of the Universe. Our Hero is leaving earth to become her best ( which is
finally revealed in the opening to its final episode. ) In order for the School to
find what it is that she excels-at, we climb through 18 episodes of frustration on
her part and 14 students who see the same things that the school already knows
about her. The overall series was anti-climatic. in the end, we got to know her
for what she believed-in but most people would agree, "we wouldn't want to be her!"

.. This series, Fractale, is taking a 45° tilt to a positive story and re-assigning the
plot to events which will be caused by a child. It started-out with a guy and fictional
parents + a girl who wants to make memories with him and it swapped female troubles!
I'll wait for the DVD .. thank-Q.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Well while I'd also love for Phryne to come back, I knew she was going to leave and I knew Nessa was going to pop in, as it was in the description of the show.
The story takes place on an island, where a Fractale System is beginning to collapse. One day, Clain finds an injured girl called Phryne under a cliff. She disappears leaving a pendant. Clain sets out for a journey with the girl-shaped avatar Nessa to look for Phryne and discovers the secret of the Fractale System.
So unless you didn't read the description, it wouldn't have really seemed like a complete turn-around.

Anyways the only character I'm not loving right now is the little blonde-haired girl who keeps chasing after them. I find her to be the biggest annoyance (though people would probably argue with me on that. xD) I still like Nessa a little.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:32 am

TEAM ROCKET!

Still enjoying. More setup, new girl is great for funny situations.

Darklydone
Org Profile

Post by Darklydone » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:54 am

Holy crap, after ep 3 I'm hooked til the end. This is totally giving me the same awsm vibes I got when I played Xenogears the first time.
The one legged space chicken is after me again.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”