Need to make multiple audio clips, help please!

crxthrasher
Org Profile

Need to make multiple audio clips, help please!

Post by crxthrasher » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:41 pm

I'm very new to this, and I realize that what I'm trying to do is very ambitious for a firs timer, but I just love the concept too much. I'm attempting to create a fan dub but with the original voice actors voices extracted from other work they've done, effectively creating a new story line but with the original cast. It's more of a abridge then an amv really. Anyway I've plotted out what I'll need to do, and first up is creating as many audio sound clips to form as large of an archive as I can before going on. I'm using Sony Vegas pro 10. So I was hoping you guess could tell me of an easy way to save a ton of audio clips in vegas or if not of a good program to do it with and how? If you suggest an alternative program I'd prefer a video editor 'cause it be a lot easier to navigat to the audio clip I want. Thank You in advance.

crxthrasher
Org Profile

Re: Need to make multiple audio clips, help please!

Post by crxthrasher » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:18 pm

correction not an abridge, but a parody.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 pm

.. any video editor can splice and dice the screen images.

. as far as multi-audio-trax you may want to find DDClips, the Win7 version; its free.
With it you can add up to 64 audio channels and sync them up to the video. Once
you get the Audio Tracks to line-up, you can THEN bring all those tracks into 10-Pro
and have "it" compress the sounds into Surround-Sound AC-5 -or- AC-7.
. One of the nice features about DDClips is that "it was designed to work with multi-layered
tracks from its inception. ( its designed to work specifically with Audio Alignment issues. )

.. Pro-10 is not exactly a multi-audio nightmare but, it comes close T_T .. Primiere is the true nightmare with Audio!!
DDClip Pro 3.67

crxthrasher
Org Profile

Post by crxthrasher » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Thank you for your input :) I'll download and try it out right away. I'll let you know how it goes. Thank ones again.

crxthrasher
Org Profile

Post by crxthrasher » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:02 pm

ummm, well tried DDClips out and I'm getting a lot of errors. For one it has trouble importing my video files, and when I try to platy them it says it's out of memory.

I'm running a windows 7 quad-core with 6gb ram and a 1tb hdd

Return to “Video & Audio Help”