7 Days of Finals--7 Days of Free Reviews

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

7 Days of Finals--7 Days of Free Reviews

Post by EarthCurrent » Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:56 am

:D :D :D :D
Finals Week here at my University starts this week, and whilst I love grading my silly student's essays TOO DEATH, I prefer giving reviews to AMVs. 8)

To celebrate my love of finals and my love of reviews I will be giving out 7 free reviews. Each day of finals week starting today, Saturday, and running through Friday, I will give out a review to the first SEVEN people who request one of me on this thread.

:P My rules: :P

1) I want to look at new people, so if I've reviewed one of your videos in the past please don't ask me to give you review for a different video.

2) No 1st, 2nd, or 3rd videos containing DBZ, Gundam Wing, or any other anime that has run or is running on Toonami (note TOONAMI not Adult Swim). If it is your 4th video or greater and has TOONAMI fodder in it I'll sigh loudly, but will be nice and review it as I'll assume you aren't just some hack making vids for a High School class.

3) No Hentai, excessive fanservice, or super violence. I sometimes watch and review stuff in my office on campus, so I don't want strange jiggling or blood spraying everywhere on my computer monitor when a colleague drops in to borrow a stapler.

4) Your video must be available for download. I will not accept request for videos if I need to use AIM or some ghey P2P program to get it.

5) Consider the reviewer before submitting a request. My current usefullness is 540.4 with 22 opinions, and I consider myself to be a hard, but fair reviewer. I grade all current reviews with a rubric. If you are a new AMV creator looking for someone to give you a quick review and give you haphazardly high scores do not waste my time by requesting a review from me as you will not get either. A 10 is near perfect, and I do not give out 10s very often. More often than not I give out 7s for what I deem to be "average" work, and I have no problems giving 6s and lower if work needs to be done to a video.

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:31 am

Take a crack at "Not Another One!" if you'd like. it has 1 nipple i think, but its a comedy, so you can write oit off in the name of humor.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

anneke
Org Profile

Hi

Post by anneke » Sat Dec 14, 2002 12:49 pm

My video... December, 1864

It has some blood but not massive amounts. Just some blood on the snow, and the tragic scene in the Kenshin OAV.

It's Link'n Park, but I would really like a review on it. Link in sig.

Anneke
http://www.bakadeshiproductions.com
(Stop by for a different Video each month...)

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sat Dec 14, 2002 1:08 pm

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:39 pm

hey,

Trigun-ic Park please. Thanks in advance

ZeWrestler
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Ean
Org Profile

Post by Ean » Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:47 pm

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Sat Dec 14, 2002 3:57 pm

Nappy
Org Profile

Post by Nappy » Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:41 pm

take your pick on mine as well, althought I'd prefer one of the newer ones o:)

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=35761

Vancore
Org Profile

Post by Vancore » Sat Dec 14, 2002 8:18 pm

Alright, I'll take one for my vid "Heavens on the way". on my site. Be looking forword to reading what you have to say about it whether it be good or bad. Thanks.

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Sat Dec 14, 2002 8:39 pm

Currently my request thing is full so don't add yourself to this list. I'll be downloading and watching your vids as the week progresses. If I for some reason discover that vids are in violation with my rules I'll gripe angrily and still do a review. I'm going to do my best to stay on schedule with this, but things can happen so don't freak if I don't get a review on your scheduled day. :D

Okay this is my Schedule then:

Sat. - Dannywilson
Sun. - anneke
Mon. - mexicanjunior
Tue. - ZeWrestler
Wed. - Ean
Thu. - Koopiskeva
Fri - Vancore

Return to “Works in Progress”