Is Anyone a fan of Punk music here?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
moooooo
Org Profile

Re: Is Anyone a fan of Punk music here?

Post by moooooo » Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:51 pm

MrMuffinMan69 wrote:Hey does anybody like punk music if so please recomend some bands to me because i don't really have a wide variety just AFI, NOFX,Dropkick Murpheys,and thats bout it. No Blink 182 or Sum 41 shit either cause they blow. :twisted:
Check out Nakatomi Plaza, and On the might of Princes. They don't really sound like AFI or NOFX, but if you are looking for variety, you might want to check them out.
Are you down with the sound of the Devil's town?

Jack87
Org Profile

Post by Jack87 » Sat Jul 20, 2002 4:55 pm

I would recommened Papa roach because in his songs, he uses the word FUCK in it

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jul 20, 2002 5:00 pm

Jack87 wrote:I would recommened Papa roach because in his songs, he uses the word FUCK in it
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Oh look an idiot n00b. and he likes DBZ.......and he suggested Papa Roach(who suck by the way) cause they say the word fuck..lets all grovel before his stinky, unwashed, fungus-growing feet.
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jul 20, 2002 5:02 pm

oh and by the way muffin man. I would like to suggest on of my personal favorite punk bands. if nobody has already menchend(spelling = bad) them. Minor Threat
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Sat Jul 20, 2002 5:04 pm

I think he's joking.At least I hope so :roll:.
I'm out...

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jul 20, 2002 5:07 pm

i hope so too but read his other two posts

both of them have a DBZ character in them

DBZ is alright but not deserving of fandom

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Sat Jul 20, 2002 7:11 pm

Jack87 wrote:I would recommened Papa roach because in his songs, he uses the word FUCK in it
Yeah, yeah, like, PAPA ROACH IS SO FUKING KEWL!!!! They ROCK because they say FUCK!!! ROCK!!! Yeah, it's so fucking cool to fucking say "FUCK!!!" The ONLY thing kewler than PaPa RoAcH is LINKIN PARK AND DBZ!!!!!!

<Strong Bad>No, seriously</Strong Bad>, I was at a concert about 4 years back, and when I left, there was some dude handing out Papa Roach demo tapes. I picked on up and figured, "Hell, I might as well listen to it." The tracks were "Last Resort" and I think "Infest." (Not that it matters) I got aobut one minute into "Last Resort," and I had to stop the tape. When I got home, I jumped on the cassette until it resembled plastic confettii. A few weeks later, they're all over MTV.

The lesson? Smash the albums of your favorite bands. Just kidding! You should melt the crappy stuff, not jump on it. (Throws Take Off Your Pants And Jacket into fire)

By the way bloody, the word is "mentioned." *RING* Class dismissed.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jul 20, 2002 7:16 pm

:( :( :(

:x :x :x

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:oops: :oops: :oops:
/\
|
|
:roll: :roll: :roll:

moooooo
Org Profile

Post by moooooo » Sat Jul 20, 2002 7:23 pm

bloodyfang wrote:oh and by the way muffin man. I would like to suggest on of my personal favorite punk bands. if nobody has already menchend(spelling = bad) them. Minor Threat
Minor threat is bomb. Ian might sound like a drunk moron sometimes when he sings even though he basically started the straightedge movement, but they still rock hard.
Are you down with the sound of the Devil's town?

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jul 20, 2002 7:31 pm

why did he put his and he?

You do know they are a band don't you.

Roz wrote:I got aobut one minute into "Last Resort," and I had to stop the tape

AOBUT..............is that the latest version of AOL Roz?

Return to “General Discussion”