Self photos

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.
User avatar
Animated
Drama Text Cop
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:43 am
Status: Texty :3
Location: Athens, Greece
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Animated » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 pm

AaronAMV wrote:dude.
im fucking jelly

Explicit content
Spoiler :
Image

:dino:
Image
Image

User avatar
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 pm
Status: Free
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Enigma » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:03 pm

Animated wrote:
AaronAMV wrote:dude.
im fucking jelly

Explicit content
Spoiler :

:dino:

/high five

User avatar
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:54 pm
Status: (◔ ◡ ◔ )
Location: (◔ ◡ ◔ )
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby AaronAMV » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:15 pm

that's hot
Image

User avatar
aerotem
show 'em my judo throw
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:28 pm
Status: nah
Location: New Hampshire
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby aerotem » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:32 pm

yeah buddy.
Image

User avatar
Chained(E)Studio
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:31 am
Location: Alberta, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:52 pm

hmm.. post a pic or to not post a pic.. tricky questions

(secretly was hoping this thread would go back to donators so no creeps could see photo)
Image

User avatar
Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:54 pm
Status: Simply Insane
Location: Netherlands
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Niotex » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Chained(E)Studio wrote:hmm.. post a pic or to not post a pic.. tricky questions

(secretly was hoping this thread would go back to donators so no creeps could see photo)

Not to be a smart ass or anything. But what makes you think donators aren't creeps?
Image

User avatar
Chained(E)Studio
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:31 am
Location: Alberta, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:06 am

Niotex wrote:
Chained(E)Studio wrote:hmm.. post a pic or to not post a pic.. tricky questions

(secretly was hoping this thread would go back to donators so no creeps could see photo)

Not to be a smart ass or anything. But what makes you think donators aren't creeps?


Nothing, the donators just paid to see is all >D The random viewer, well that's just creepy.
Image

User avatar
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:50 pm
Status: Sick & Uninspired
Location: Nowheresville, NJ
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby dreamawake » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:28 am

Who gives a fuck?

Image

Took this a few days ago stoned in the morning. Crappy webcam fuckyeah
Image

User avatar
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 am
Status: ....to completion
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Ileia » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:43 am

Chained(E)Studio wrote:
Niotex wrote:
Chained(E)Studio wrote:hmm.. post a pic or to not post a pic.. tricky questions

(secretly was hoping this thread would go back to donators so no creeps could see photo)

Not to be a smart ass or anything. But what makes you think donators aren't creeps?


Nothing, the donators just paid to see is all >D The random viewer, well that's just creepy.


Paying to see pictures of strangers is creepier than just looking at pictures of strangers. D:

User avatar
Chained(E)Studio
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:31 am
Location: Alberta, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:16 am

Chained(E)Studio wrote:Nothing, the donators just paid to see is all >D The random viewer, well that's just creepy.


Woulda been better if I said, "The random viewer, well .. I'm not cheap" :'3 But then again.. I am not sure if anyone really got the first half of what I said anyways xD .. :"3
Image

User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 am
Status: No more mutants.
Location: A Farm in New York
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Mkid » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Fall_Child42
has a rock
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:32 pm
Status: Veloci-tossin' to the max!
Location: Jurassic Park
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Fall_Child42 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:40 am

dude you have a mohawk. That's awesome.
Image

User avatar
Magnus
Treasure this time
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:40 pm
Status: Extremely Handsome
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Magnus » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Image
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 pm
Status: Free
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Enigma » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:16 pm

ZetZu wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://static.emocore.se/_gallery/big/u6983601032955.jpg

What camera are you using? It looks pretty damn good O:

User avatar
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 pm
Status: Free
Location: California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Self photos

Postby Enigma » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:16 pm

ZetZu wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://static.emocore.se/_gallery/big/u6983601032955.jpg

What camera are you using? It looks pretty damn good O:


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests