Re: The Glee MEP [Compiling]

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Looks GREAT Mkiddy. And yeah, I suppose you are. XD

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Yeah sorry, thought I'd get the final ready yesterday but I forgot I'd be out all night and then I had work all day today :\ Final is compressing now though so I'll have it uploaded tomorrow after I get some sleep, kinda dead right now. x__x

About your track Mkid, I like it! :awesome: The watermark is much LESS noticeable now though in some parts you can still see the corner of it but it's not too much of a biggie if you're not looking out for it like I was. :rofl: Anyway some suggestions:-

0:14 - Seems to be stray flash here.
0:16 - Quality of this one scene seems to look quite...crappy compared to the rest. :rofl:
0:41 - Weird looking fade here. Previous scene seemed to have changed before it faded completely.
0:45 - The zoom into his face on the right cutter...try having that in the full screen rather than just in the cutter.
1:06 - 1:16 - Again weirdish looking crossfades here. They don't seem to blend very well so maybe try a hard cut instead?
1:39 - I also think a hardcut might look better with the parts that have cookie cutters, fading them out just looks...I dunno...weird.
1:41 - The left cutter, I think the scene seems to have a delay...like it was supposed to start when she's already on screen rather than moving into the screen? :S Not sure if it was intentional or not.

The ending still feels kinda strange to me :\ I can't remember exactly but if you could end it with the firework exploding in the background that would be awesome. :up: Or alternatively, a freeze shot could maybe work too.You can have a try and see what one looks better. ^^

But zomg, it's so adorable and cute! <3 The more I watch it, the more I love it! :ying:

And what do you mean the "perimeters of the banner?" :?:

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:17 pm

AimoAio wrote: About your track Mkid, The watermark is noticeable now you can still see it. it's a biggie
You Got this
YOU need that
Dont forget that
more work for you to do
need more of this
Less of that
and DONT FOR GET TO DO ALL OF THIS!!!!!! Twice... Just to be sure
Actually now i think about it do the track ALL OVER AGAIN!

The ending still feels kinda strange to me :\ you could end it with the firework exploding in the background that would be awesome.
Or
alternatively, a freeze shot could maybe work too.
see what one looks better

I love it!
FIX'D

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Oi, you should feel privileged that I'm beta testing for you despite my extreme tiredness! ;)

Who knows, I might find EVEN MORE changes for you tomorrow. :rofl:

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:41 pm

AimoAio wrote:Yeah sorry, thought I'd get the final ready yesterday but I forgot I'd be out all night and then I had work all day today :\ Final is compressing now though so I'll have it uploaded tomorrow after I get some sleep, kinda dead right now. x__x

About your track Mkid, I like it! :awesome: The watermark is much LESS noticeable now though in some parts you can still see the corner of it but it's not too much of a biggie if you're not looking out for it like I was. :rofl: Anyway some suggestions:-

0:14 - Still there
0:16 - EH
0:41 - Weird looking fade here. Previous scene seemed to have changed before it faded completely.
0:45 - its part of the anime i cant change that
1:06 - 1:16 - Fixed
1:39 - Fixed
1:41 -intentional probably
The ending still feels kinda strange to me :\ I can't remember exactly but if you could end it with the firework exploding in the background that would be awesome. :up: Or alternatively, a freeze shot could maybe work too.You can have a try and see what one looks better. ^^

And what do you mean the "perimeters of the banner?" :?:
CHANGES MADE
Size of it

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:15 pm

No rush you guys. I won't start compiling until Thursday. I know you'll have it done by then. :D

I might even get started tomorrow if I get out of the hospital tests quickly. :up:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:48 am

Final's sent but uh..I just noticed after rewatching it there, there's a few scenes where I didn't crop it properly so you might see a tiny white border at the top and bottom. :uhoh: If you can't get rid of it in your editing program Code, lemme know and I'll go back and fix it.

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:13 pm

AimoAio wrote:Final's sent but uh..I just noticed after rewatching it there, there's a few scenes where I didn't crop it properly so you might see a tiny white border at the top and bottom. :uhoh: If you can't get rid of it in your editing program Code, lemme know and I'll go back and fix it.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/r87lxr

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Thank you for all the finals everyone! Go ahead and re-send when you can. I'm going to go ahead and start the compiling process!

Maybe a beta tonight? Maybeh?

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:31 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Maybe a beta tonight? Maybeh?
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”