Ohayocon deadline Dec.21--who's entering?

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Ohayocon deadline Dec.21--who's entering?

Post by RichLather » Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:50 pm

I just found this out today... deadline for Ohayocon contest entries is December 21.

That leaves me with just a few days to rip, edit, and play out the video I plan to enter! I don't even have a full week; we got ou of town to visit my parental units on the 18th, and dont get back until the 23rd.

So, as I burn the midnight (and noonday, and morning) oil to make the deadline, who else plans to enter?

My entry: (you heard it here first) Bad Religion's "The Defense" to Blue Gender.

CArnesen
Org Profile

Re: Ohayocon deadline Dec.21--who's entering?

Post by CArnesen » Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:34 pm

RichLather wrote:That leaves me with just a few days to rip, edit, and play out the video I plan to enter! I don't even have a full week; we got ou of town to visit my parental units on the 18th, and dont get back until the 23rd.
Well, at least you have more time for the Sakura-Con 2003. Our deadline is currently in February!

"Think AMV, think Sakura-Con!"
--Chris ^_^

RichLather
Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org
Org Profile

Post by RichLather » Fri Dec 13, 2002 5:49 pm

Oh, you'll get a few...

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:19 pm

I'll be entering- Ohayocon actually has a parody/trailer category, so I'll be putting the finishing touches on mine and getting it sent off. Unfortunately, I'm not likely going to be able to go and see it premiered... :cry:
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

Satori
Org Profile

Post by Satori » Sun Dec 15, 2002 10:51 pm

I'm considering sending my Ah! My Goddess video there.

jal0021
Org Profile

Post by jal0021 » Sun Dec 15, 2002 10:57 pm

I'm dropping my entry off at the post office tomorrow...I originally wasn't planning on entering anything, but I finished a new video just this past week and figured it would be nice to send it to a con right away.

-Jeff Lawson

Satori
Org Profile

Post by Satori » Mon Dec 16, 2002 1:05 am

Well I saw the postmark date was Dec. 21st so I'll be able to get it in in time. So if anyone sees an Ah! My Goddess, "Twilight" video, it's mine ^^

Satori
Org Profile

Post by Satori » Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:37 am

It's late. I don't know what I'm talking about. I mean....if my vid is accepted you might see it one day at the con if it gets in. :oops:

MistyCaldwell
Org Profile

Post by MistyCaldwell » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:32 am

I will probably go afterall at least on Saturday. In which case, if my newest amv isn't done, I'll send either my Seisouhen video or my orange road just to have something in...because I don't go to a con wihtout seeing the amv contest ^_^ so I may as well compete.

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:42 am

Well, I -might- be able to make it out for the actual weekend- if the contest were on Saturday (can't find any info on when exactly it is...) I might knuckle down and fly out for it. I'd probably feel pretty lousy if I missed the first real premier of a video I'd made...
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

Return to “AMV Contests”