Welcome to the org, introduce yourself

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Re: Introduce yourself, not that we care who you are

Post by dreamawake » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Let's see, most people know me but for the people who don't, I think I will try to leave a legit introduction here.

The first line still stands, My name is Joey and I'm a pretty loveable stoner. In fact, I'm looked at by most as the community pothead, though I think that type of image fits Guy07 more than myself. I should be more the community druggie. I enjoy HipHop, in fact I'd go as far as saying it's my favorite genre of music. I listen to other music as well, pretty much anything that sounds good. I'm 18, been editing since I was 10 years old. I make gaymvs and doesn't afraid of anything. Me as an editor...well, I make HipHop vidoes, I make rock videos, I will edit to pretty much whatever gives me an idea, so you can expect to see quite a bit of variety in my videos. Although I have a bandwagon of haters, and tend to troll, my trolling or dick-like behavior usually comes from a good place. It's my way of saying that something is wrong here. So don't buy into that shit too much, people who get to know me usually like me quite a bit, so if I don't know you and you don't know me, never feel like you can't hit me up. I'm always glad to help people out or beta test for them.

I'd say that about wraps that up. There godix, you got your real post from me.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:19 pm

I'm Erik and I'm the AMV Assistant Director for a convention called Momocon. December 31st will make it exactly 5 years since the day that I made my very first AMV (yeah, I really did start editing on New Years eve 2005).

I don't really use effects in my AMVs, but I might start to dabble in it a bit next year. I specialize in Drama AMVs, but I made quite a few "fun" AMVs this year.....and that's about it. {introduction complete}

Monitor Zombie
Org Profile

Post by Monitor Zombie » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Hi. I'm Monitor Zombie. You can call me MoZ.

I've been lurking on the Org for over 5 years and as of 12/11 have finally lost my video posting virginity. I bounce back and forth between writing fanfiction and creating fanvids, so I spend most of my time confused. I will often have Fail! moments where I'm looking for footage of a scene that never actually happened, I just read/wrote that it did. My writer and editor friends think it's hilarious.

Masamune
Evawhore
Org Profile

Post by Masamune » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Enigma wrote:
Jadecavy wrote:
Enigma wrote: playing black ops :awesome:
Dude, we totally have to play together sometime. Where were you for MW2!? Also, what system are you playing on?
Xbox :P didn't really like MW2 much though. I think my cousin wants to sell me MW2 for like 5$ for the PS3 since hates it to death, but dunno O:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU, MW2 was a ragefest, although I had my fun times. Played BO for about a week and just can't pick it back up atm. :dino:

Oh and back on topic, the Haze evawhore, 'nuff said.
OFWGKTA

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Masamune wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Jadecavy wrote: Dude, we totally have to play together sometime. Where were you for MW2!? Also, what system are you playing on?
Xbox :P didn't really like MW2 much though. I think my cousin wants to sell me MW2 for like 5$ for the PS3 since hates it to death, but dunno O:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU, MW2 was a ragefest, although I had my fun times. Played BO for about a week and just can't pick it back up atm. :dino:

Oh and back on topic, the Haze evawhore, 'nuff said.
That happens when you get 18 hours of play in your first day |:

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm godix, and I'm laughing that a thread which starts off calling you all noobs and other lowlifes seems to be taken seriously by some people.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Monitor Zombie wrote:Hi. I'm Monitor Zombie. You can call me MoZ.

I've been lurking on the Org for over 5 years and as of 12/11 have finally lost my video posting virginity. I bounce back and forth between writing fanfiction and creating fanvids, so I spend most of my time confused. I will often have Fail! moments where I'm looking for footage of a scene that never actually happened, I just read/wrote that it did. My writer and editor friends think it's hilarious.
Welcome to the .org :O

Seriously, awesome to see a new person show up on General Discussion that's never posted in the forum before!
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Oh hai. My name's George. 19, and a cop. Yes, i still make amvs. Also, i don't have a girlfriend, so what are you waiting for?? |:>

Ok, lets stop here, since noone cares about me :ying:

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Hey, what's up?

23/m/fl

AMVs are pretty dope :D

Monitor Zombie
Org Profile

Post by Monitor Zombie » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Otohiko. I hope to stick around and get to know everyone.

Return to “General Discussion”