Bleach

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
kenisama
Org Profile

Re: Bleach

Post by kenisama » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:24 pm

@EkaCoralian: Yeah, but did you catch the part where it is going to be the next episode?
ANN wrote:TV Tokyo and its network affiliates will air the animated version, "Gekijō Kōkai Kinen! Jigoku-hen Joshō," as the television anime's 299th episode.
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:07 pm

EkaCoralian wrote:@Qyot: What? There's movie clips in the OP and ED? o-o
For 298 there is. Same songs, but different imagery. They did the same thing with the OP/ED in the leadups to movies 1, 2, and 3 also. The promo OP/ED stuff stays for about a month or month and a half during December and the late part of November, and then reverts to the regular ones after New Year's.

I just checked Crunchyroll, and they don't retain the promo versions of the OP/ED. That probably explains it. I don't use Crunchyroll (and can't due to hardware limitations and the resource hog that is Flash, as my computer is almost 9½ years old and routinely chokes on such stuff).
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:28 pm

@Kenisama:
ANN wrote:TV Tokyo and its network affiliates will air the animated version, "Gekijō Kōkai Kinen! Jigoku-hen Joshō," as the television anime's 299th episode.
OHHH. Alright then. o_o That's interesting (I guess they mean an animated version of the movie manga chapter?)

@Qyot: They did? Maybe I missed that OP. Normally I spot the movie spots they place in the openings, but maybe the source I watched 298 in didn't have the OP included at the start or something.

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Urahara is the final-final boss. I'm telling you man!

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:49 pm

ok, i thought the extra chapter was supposed to introduce the new movie, yet they now showed the scene in the anime. is it a new filler arc instead?

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:21 pm

No, episode 299 was to provide an intro to the movie since it releases in Japan like this week. Episode 300's preview was back to the Aizen manga arc it seemed, so I guess it was more of a special than anything.
But that tanks. ='c I wanted to see Rukia and Renji kick butt in Hell next episode.

kenisama
Org Profile

Post by kenisama » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:30 pm

I guess we'll just have to wait for the movie =p
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Spoiler :
New chapter is rather, weird.
Fucking shit pun.

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:12 am

Manga:
Spoiler :
im so confused!!! who is this xcutor group?
Anime:
OMG aizen so freakin irratating! I cant stand how he so stuck up about that stupid hokyoku or however you spell it. Damn it! He like im all powerful because I control this thing....whatever! shut up! its so irratating.

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 am

That's part of what the hokyoku did, essentially make him some stuck up frustrating bastid.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”