Tool Project X2 (19/20 Finals received!)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Hiro The Dragon King
Org Profile

Re: Tool Project X2

Post by Hiro The Dragon King » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Well, I finally found the problem with my computer. My water cooler has been leaking and for a while now, I haven't been able to find the leak. I finally broke the entire system down to look for it. Turns out that my water block is cracked. FML! And, fuck ThermalTake's plastic bullshit. There is no way that I'll be able to afford a new water block any time soon, so unless this MEP runs for another six months, my track will have to stay as it is.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:26 am

Kanti13 wrote:I finished my part, and I'd better give it to you before I lose it.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/30k8pb

Only minor changes but I couldn't really think of anything else to do with it.
Works for me. You should do something about the interlacing though.

Kanti13
Org Profile

Post by Kanti13 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:07 am

Kevmaster wrote:Works for me. You should do something about the interlacing though.
I can't do anything. :oops: Sorry but I am technically useless. I know the beta was interlaced from using X-vid but I couldn't see any interlacing in the final video :?
If it's unusable then I'll have to give up my spot to someone else. But I can't see any interlacing..

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:46 am

Kanti13 wrote:
Kevmaster wrote:Works for me. You should do something about the interlacing though.
I can't do anything. :oops: Sorry but I am technically useless. I know the beta was interlaced from using X-vid but I couldn't see any interlacing in the final video :?
If it's unusable then I'll have to give up my spot to someone else. But I can't see any interlacing..
Well, I got a quite new computer screen and the interlacing is REALLY obvious. Well, I'm sure Scott can de-interlace your final copy with some simple avisynth filtering, but it's usually better to do that before editing.

Xoninmuoshda
Org Profile

Post by Xoninmuoshda » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Hey guys! I have a suggestion.

I'll finish the last track. I'm just saying because StolenSoul is not legit and it would be shit if that fag is in the Project. Plus I still have my original and it's more than half way done. I'd love to finish it for the project within the next couple of months.

It's up to whoever is running this thing.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Xoninmuoshda wrote:Hey guys! I have a suggestion.

I'll finish the last track. I'm just saying because StolenSoul is not legit and it would be shit if that fag is in the Project. Plus I still have my original and it's more than half way done. I'd love to finish it for the project within the next couple of months.

It's up to whoever is running this thing.
I am sure you'd make a good track, but I personally don't like the idea. Regardless what kind of fag he/she/it was the track should be included in the final project. It's a really sweet track also.

I think you should better do one of the free tracks :P

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:03 pm

...A tool project that ends with an Xnod track? I vote for this. If Scott were to outright refuse tho, another track would also be good.

PS: Scott, find out if your brother plans to finish Vicarious 'cause I fucking want <.<

Xoninmuoshda
Org Profile

Post by Xoninmuoshda » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:19 pm

You know what, it's ok.. I would like to finish one of my videos that have been long over due for release. Maybe revive the community a bit with a punch in the face ;)

ReXMaster
Org Profile

Post by ReXMaster » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:02 am

omg i thought this one was done too danm i am going to have old videos i edited in like 08 hahah that shows up now ahhaha

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 am

Should we like, just cancel the tracks that obviously aren't going to get done ever and give shout-outs to anyone who might want them?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”