Japanese voice actress IN NEED!

Yuuline
Org Profile

Japanese voice actress IN NEED!

Post by Yuuline » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 am

Well, for the video I organize, I need a little girl's voice, really cute and stuff, to make Hanamaru Youchien's blonde little girl. X3 Tell me if you're interested to say some lines. x3

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: Japanese voice actress IN NEED!

Post by Scintilla » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:37 am

I'm not entirely clear on this -- you need someone who speaks Japanese?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Yuuline
Org Profile

Post by Yuuline » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:13 pm

Scintilla wrote:I'm not entirely clear on this -- you need someone who speaks Japanese?

Well, if she does the better, but I want her to have cute Japanese accent as much as possible. x3

wilchan
Org Profile

Post by wilchan » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:30 am

It might be too late but if there is a University in your city, there are high chances that there are exchange students on a student visa from all over the world and maybe from Asia. Otherwise you could ask a language teacher to say a few lines, most of them won't mind helping you !

wilchan
Org Profile

Post by wilchan » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:25 pm

wilchan wrote:It might be too late but if there is a University in your city, there are high chances that there are exchange students on a student visa from all over the world and maybe from Asia. Otherwise you could ask a language teacher to say a few lines, most of them won't mind helping you !
Do you still need it ? I randomly met a Japanese exchange student at my school and told her quickly about your project, I can give you her email adress if you want !

Return to “Video & Audio Help”