Japanese voice actress IN NEED!

This forum is for video and audio help and discussion.

Japanese voice actress IN NEED!

Postby Yuuline » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 am

Well, for the video I organize, I need a little girl's voice, really cute and stuff, to make Hanamaru Youchien's blonde little girl. X3 Tell me if you're interested to say some lines. x3
Yuuline

Re: Japanese voice actress IN NEED!

Postby Scintilla » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:37 am

I'm not entirely clear on this -- you need someone who speaks Japanese?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:
Scintilla
(for EXTREME)

Postby Yuuline » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:13 pm

Scintilla wrote:I'm not entirely clear on this -- you need someone who speaks Japanese?

Well, if she does the better, but I want her to have cute Japanese accent as much as possible. x3
Yuuline

Postby wilchan » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:30 am

It might be too late but if there is a University in your city, there are high chances that there are exchange students on a student visa from all over the world and maybe from Asia. Otherwise you could ask a language teacher to say a few lines, most of them won't mind helping you !
wilchan

Postby wilchan » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:25 pm

wilchan wrote:It might be too late but if there is a University in your city, there are high chances that there are exchange students on a student visa from all over the world and maybe from Asia. Otherwise you could ask a language teacher to say a few lines, most of them won't mind helping you !

Do you still need it ? I randomly met a Japanese exchange student at my school and told her quickly about your project, I can give you her email adress if you want !
wilchan

Return to Video & Audio Help