1 for 1, need op's for my Jin Roh vid

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

jonmartensen
Org Profile

1 for 1, need op's for my Jin Roh vid

Post by jonmartensen » Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:40 pm

Alright, I am up for the Opinion exchange. I have had my first vid done for a few months now but it is only just recently been available for download via Gottaname (Thank you Gottaname!!!) I have a ton of vids already downloaded, and have been meaning to review a large portion of them, but have been busy with school. Now that finals are ending I have the time that is needed to do reviews for people (did my first one in a few weeks just now).

So, to the point....

I would appreciate any opinions for my first and only video via this link here

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=11556

Anyone who reviews my vid, and wants a review from me, will get one. I don't know how many people will respond to this so as an arbitrary maximum I can do 5 reviews per week.

PS. It's in RM, don't hate for it being RM though. When it's at a high Bite rate the quality is quite good.

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

review session

Post by EarthCurrent » Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:37 pm

I've watched your vid a few times already, but I haven't really gone through it enough to do a review.

However, since you've been a good person as of late, I'll do a view session of it this afternoon, take a bunch of notes and give you a lengthy review (gotta bump up my usefulness!).

I should have it posted tonight sometime.

You don't need to to do a review since its time for finals and people should be studying. However, if you feel guilty or something take your pick of any of mine, it really doesn't matter.

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:17 pm

Thanks Earthcurrent, that's great. I'll get any and all of your's that I can and leave at least one review. And thanks, I've seen some of your other reviews and know you do a good job.

tamashii
Org Profile

Post by tamashii » Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:21 pm

Why the hell not, I'll download it tomorow tho. Oh and nice song choice.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=12592
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:30 pm

jonmartensen wrote:Thanks Earthcurrent, that's great. I'll get any and all of your's that I can and leave at least one review. And thanks, I've seen some of your other reviews and know you do a good job.
:D Heh, that's the first time I've been told that.
Most comments around my reviews entail the following:

Random Guy/Gal: A 6? :x
EarthCurrent: Yeah...you need work. :roll:
Random Guy/Gal: But a 6, I worked hard on this video! My friends love it! :(
EarthCurrent: Good for them. :? You got a 6.
Random Guy/Gal: Rewatch my video, please!!! :cry:
EarthCurrent: Note the 5 I gave you for reviewability...that means I don't want to watch it again. :?
Random Guy/Gal: Waaaa!!! :evil:

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:02 pm

at least you're honest, I don't care if I get totally awsome reviews on this first vid, I want those honest ones.

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:19 pm

jonmartensen wrote:at least you're honest, I don't care if I get totally awsome reviews on this first vid, I want those honest ones.
One "honest" review is available for you now. You got a pretty middling score from me, which is pretty good for a first time video. Good job! If you have questions about anythig email me or something. Despite my post above I really don't mind people asking about the reviews I've given out. :D

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:44 pm

actually I read your review and agree with most of it, it was my first vid and while not spectacular, a good starting point to improve upon. I left some comments and made it public, thanks again.

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:57 pm

jonmartensen wrote:actually I read your review and agree with most of it, it was my first vid and while not spectacular, a good starting point to improve upon. I left some comments and made it public, thanks again.
np, if you like, toss me a note when you get a new video finished up, or if you want comments on a beta you want feedback on.

Return to “Works in Progress”