The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
carloscurro
Org Profile

Re: The Stage - Aoi Bungaku & Nodame Cantabile [Akross 2010]

Post by carloscurro » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 pm

spectacular, not how many times I've watched the AMV but I never tire of watching.
Epic job :awesome:

DaikashiSan
Org Profile

Post by DaikashiSan » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:55 pm

I have always been a big fan of your crossover videos. This one definitely takes the cake. It was put so well together that I couldn't tell exactly what was done to make it seem like a crossover until I rewatched it several times. Now i feel like I must watch Aoi bungaku to really understand the video.

Needless to say: 5/5 + fave. I'll leave a detailed op for you later on in the day.

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:09 am

Maniaki wrote:Enjoyed watching it. consider my opinion as a comment. )
carloscurro wrote:spectacular, not how many times I've watched the AMV but I never tire of watching.
Epic job :awesome:
DaikashiSan wrote:I have always been a big fan of your crossover videos. This one definitely takes the cake. It was put so well together that I couldn't tell exactly what was done to make it seem like a crossover until I re-watched it several times. Now i feel like I must watch Aoi bungaku to really understand the video.

Needless to say: 5/5 + fave. I'll leave a detailed op for you later on in the day.
Thanks guys for the comments (and especially for the opinion - it was nice & detailed). And good luck in Akross :awesome: :up:

TheLongshot
Org Profile

Post by TheLongshot » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:05 pm

The guy at the end of the video said it all. Bravo.

killeragosta
Org Profile

Post by killeragosta » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:25 am

ehmmm...I try to describe this job in a word......EPIC!! :)

the scene selection is perfect and the emotion that transmits this video is incredible!! ç____ç .....one of my favorites amv of akross con 5/5 :up:
Spoiler :
good luck for the contest crossfade! :wink:

riccardocasu
Org Profile

Post by riccardocasu » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:13 am

Probably winner of akross (for me)...I love this video, especially the mood :up:
5/5

{AyumiNeko
Org Profile

Post by {AyumiNeko » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:02 am

:awesome: Love it a lot. The whole mood was perfect, couldn´t take my eyes off the screen.

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:49 am

TheLongshot wrote:The guy at the end of the video said it all. Bravo.
Thanks Longshot |:>
killeragosta wrote:ehmmm...I try to describe this job in a word......EPIC!! :)

the scene selection is perfect and the emotion that transmits this video is incredible!! ç____ç .....one of my favorites amv of akross con 5/5 :up:
Spoiler :
good luck for the contest crossfade! :wink:
Glad you were able to get into the right mood :up: Thanks for your support - here and on amvnews
riccardocasu wrote:Probably winner of akross (for me)...I love this video, especially the mood :up:
5/5
Most famous editors are still working on their epic videos but I hope you will still remember this one after all videos are premiered :amv:
{AyumiNeko wrote::awesome: Love it a lot. The whole mood was perfect, couldn´t take my eyes off the screen.
Glad you couldn't. Thanks to that I got a new comment :ying:

riccardocasu
Org Profile

Post by riccardocasu » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:22 am

Cross/fade wrote:
riccardocasu wrote:Probably winner of akross (for me)...I love this video, especially the mood :up:
5/5
Most famous editors are still working on their epic videos but I hope you will still remember this one after all videos are premiered :amv:
Certainly :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”