Post by mirkosp » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:52 am

Today is my birthday. Can I get results as a present? :?:
Even a loss is fine. :bzz:

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Re: DZ Studios Iron Chef Tournament - SEMI-FINALS -

Post by dreamawake » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Yes guys, I'll rush my ass off to get these 2 matches judged so when I set up the semi-finals, We'll have to wait a month for you guys to even schedule your shit. I'm sick, I've had a lot of company recently and less time to be around, and I've also got some freelance editing work that I need to get done, which has a deadline of less than 2 weeks left.

Fuck you guys, have a little fucking patience or find somebody else to finish running the last 2 matches because I seriously cannot take the amount of bullshit I'm getting for not having as much time to get shit done right now. Jeff, you're not even in this contest anymore, so you wanna stop being butthurt because you lost your match and attacking me in the thread just to start shit?

Noor, I don't even need to say it, but I will, we both know you're a fucking shit starter and are only here to continue to spam/egg on drama. Get the fuck out of my thread. That is not a request.

That's how it is, if anybody has a problem with me having some other fucking shit to attend to at the moment, find somebody else to finish it, because I seriously don't give a FUCK about this anymore with the attitude, childish bullshit, and hypocrisy you faggots have shown me.

Get fagged. All of you.

'cept you, Mirk. At least you aren't being a dick about it.

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:04 pm

No one's being a dick about it :?.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:10 pm

ExSphere was being somewhat troll-ish about it with the "IC tournament ? More like TFK MEP 2." bit... but that's about it, I think.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:43 pm

well joey, it is true that it doesn't take long to link videos to people. I'm happy you have other shit to do, that's cool, but I stand by that this can't be difficult to finish, if it is, then sorry I guess. And if your judges are the problem. I told you so day one that some were prolly not the best choices.

I mean, it did take a while to schedule, sure, but we've been done for quite a while as well... Idk... I'm just kinda dissapoint. I know you don't give a shit, and that cool...but yeh.

edit again: Also, may I point out, this whole tournament Joey, you NEVER tell us if shit's going on with you or if something's getting in the way, or keep us updated on the status of stuff UNTIL we're pissed and irritable, Idk why you're surprised when we're liek "NDVGDDSSDGBSBSDBSD"

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:46 am

This is what happens when you promise things, that you don't fulfill :aimkissyface:

.....oh the irony

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Get the fuck out.

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:53 pm

NS wrote:Get the fuck out.
:3

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:53 pm

NS wrote:well joey, it is true that it doesn't take long to link videos to people. I'm happy you have other shit to do, that's cool, but I stand by that this can't be difficult to finish, if it is, then sorry I guess. And if your judges are the problem. I told you so day one that some were prolly not the best choices.

I mean, it did take a while to schedule, sure, but we've been done for quite a while as well... Idk... I'm just kinda dissapoint. I know you don't give a shit, and that cool...but yeh.

edit again: Also, may I point out, this whole tournament Joey, you NEVER tell us if shit's going on with you or if something's getting in the way, or keep us updated on the status of stuff UNTIL we're pissed and irritable, Idk why you're surprised when we're liek "NDVGDDSSDGBSBSDBSD"
If I am not getting shit done, chances are it's because something is keeping me from it.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Fine, but it would be nice if you'd just let us know something is in the way, that's all.

Return to “AMV Contests”