Say HUH?!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Rubeeh
Org Profile

Say HUH?!

Post by Rubeeh » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:45 am

Okay...normally I wouldn't listen to a song like this one, seeing how I usually avoid/hate them and all, but this one got stuck in my mind >:
I started editing it some months ago, worked on and off on it simply because masks/color correcting with PS = pain. But I ended up finishing it for a con, got second place and I'm quiet happy with the result!
Don't know what else to say so hopefully someone will enjoy this xD

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: Say HUH?!

Post by AimoAio » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:34 am

I'm not big on colouring so normally seeing that in videos tends to put me off but I actually really really liked the colouring in this! :awesome:

Nice scene selection & the editing was pretty damn good too. :up: Just a shame it was so short ;__;

Keep up the good work! ^^ I want to see MOAR vids. >:3

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Enjoyed this alot. Nothing amazing on the concept but the editing and style was great.

4/5 :up:
Spoiler :
HUH
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 pm

<3
Well you already know my opinion on this. XD -loves-

0SimplyAngel0
Org Profile

Post by 0SimplyAngel0 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Uby, I love you D:

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Is it just me or are more and more people just using openings from various anime as their source footage?..I mean whatever, I guess the styles of the openings and stuff is usually cool so it kinda makes sense, just makes me a little sad.

Either way the sync was nice, felt a little slow at parts, but still pretty good.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 pm

I really enjoyed this. I actually liked the coloring pretty well. I mean it wasn't flawless sheer perfection the likes of which Picasso would fall to his knees in admiration of, but for an AMV, it was nicely done and enjoyable. Sync was pretty tight, and I liked the general flow of it.

4/5

Rubeeh
Org Profile

Post by Rubeeh » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:20 pm

AimoAio wrote:I'm not big on colouring so normally seeing that in videos tends to put me off but I actually really really liked the colouring in this! :awesome:

Nice scene selection & the editing was pretty damn good too. :up: Just a shame it was so short ;__;

Keep up the good work! ^^ I want to see MOAR vids. >:3
Glad to know I didn't fail at that (I still think it's too bright at some point tho >:)
And yeah, I tend to cut songs a lot... xD
Thanks again, it's always nice to hear from you :3
EvaFan wrote:Enjoyed this alot. Nothing amazing on the concept but the editing and style was great.

4/5 :up:
Spoiler :
HUH
Thank you!
Spoiler :
HUH >: ?!!
EkaCoralian wrote:<3
Well you already know my opinion on this. XD -loves-
0SimplyAngel0 wrote:Uby, I love you D:
Love you both <3
NS wrote:Is it just me or are more and more people just using openings from various anime as their source footage?..I mean whatever, I guess the styles of the openings and stuff is usually cool so it kinda makes sense, just makes me a little sad.

Either way the sync was nice, felt a little slow at parts, but still pretty good.
I'm not actually a fan of AMVs with a load of openings either and anyone can see that from my other works (if they've seen my previous videos... of course); it's actually the first time I make an AMV out of them xD
But thanks, glad you still enjoyed! ^^
CodeZTM wrote:I really enjoyed this. I actually liked the coloring pretty well. I mean it wasn't flawless sheer perfection the likes of which Picasso would fall to his knees in admiration of, but for an AMV, it was nicely done and enjoyable. Sync was pretty tight, and I liked the general flow of it.

4/5
LOL! I was a little concerned with the color, so I'm glad. Thank you (:

{AyumiNeko
Org Profile

Post by {AyumiNeko » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Rubyyyy you know I am addicted to this now. <3 It's amazing.I like red color, fits well.

Rubeeh
Org Profile

Post by Rubeeh » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 am

{AyumiNeko wrote:Rubyyyy you know I am addicted to this now. <3 It's amazing.I like red color, fits well.
Thanks Vickie <3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”