Memories Of A Distant You MEP [We Are Full Up People]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Taite
Org Profile

Re: Memories Of A Distant You MEP [We Are Full Up People]

Post by Taite » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 am

My part is done besides a few tweaks I would like to make, but like Code, I saw nothing happening in the thread, and because I received no notices as to when deadlines were, I didn't bother. :?
But since it's pretty much already decided without consulting anyone else that this will become a three person collab, I'm out. I would still like this project to be launched, regardless of how many people are editing it, but I don't want to take part in something when I'm not consulted about anything. More persistence would have actually been nice.
Good luck, nonetheless.
Image Image

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:34 am

3 pages ago TC asked for updates nobody but Kenz, and i replied along with Angelyco dropping out. If you sign up for the MEP then you should at least keep up with the thread and occasionally drop in to see if there are updates. TC is the coordinator but he also should not have to go out of his way and chase people around for updates he isn't anybodies babysitter. You cant ask for persistence when you didn't even keep up with the project yourself.
TwilightChrono wrote:How is everything coming on the beta's guys? Just want a small update on your progress is all.
Kenzichu wrote:NO! we can't give up on this! if i remember correctly, this thing filled up quickly. People were interested! We should re-spark that interest!
TwilightChrono wrote:Alright then. Send me your betas through Pm and I will give them a once over. this goes for you too Inan.

I don't mind resparking interest. I'd hate to see this die.
Kenzichu wrote:PPL WORK ON IT AND SEND IT TO HIM!

not persistent enough?

have a nice day sir/ma'am.

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:58 am

Well, i decided to take a look at this :3
not sure whats going on.. but if you needed more editors to take part i could? however, the link for the songs/tracks no longer works, so i would like to hear the song(s) before i suddenly jump towards this.. so if you were looking at getting this back up lemme know and what parts might be open?

also.. i dont particularly have a busy life, so i could make a banner and sig for this as well ^^?

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:35 am

I'm not asking to be babysat. Last time I sent in a beta was September 19th, and received no word on it. I assumed that he received it, as it's no longer in my outbox. Then on the 29th he mentioned that it was pretty much dead, so I did not bother any longer. If I knew that people were going to continue editing on the project after that post, I might have stuck around. But later it was decided to be a 3 person-collab, without any further consultation. I assumed that it was dead, as that's what was said, so how am I supposed to know that it actually "came back?" Sorry if I seem bitter, but I was disappointed when it was decided to be a 3 person collab even after saying it was 'dead.'
Image Image

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:41 am

that was decided because nobody bothered to post saying they still wanted to be in it. Im sure TC along with kenz and i would rather have others involved and only resorted to turning it to a 3 person collab because we did not want to see this die.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:28 am

Alright guys. Calm down. I really would hate to see this die. Just been wrapped up in my job and C2:LIQ.

I just looked through my Inbox Taite. I don't see where I received a beta from you. I have messages in my inbox from you, just none containing a link. I could go back through and look though. I don't want anyone getting upset over this. The only reason why I started C2 was because I honestly thought this was dead. Noone but Inan and Ken were replying to my plees for update son tracks so I felt it better than to drag it out to just cancel it. If spark can be revived then I would be more than happy to start this thing back up. But with C2 about to get underway, I don't know if I would have time to coordinate 2 MEPS.

I wouldn't be opposed however, of adding 2 more people (Taite if he still wanted to be in it) and Chained making it a 5 person MEP. And splitting the parts equally.

I do apologize. Since I have had my new job as well, when I did get Beta's I wasn't able to review them right away. As I would come home from work and immediately crash out. And really wasn't able to Beta test until my days off. I have my hours all situated now so my beta feed-backs will be damn near instantaneous.

But, it's all up to you guys. Keep noted though that the majority of my attention will be on C2 Betas and happenings. But I will still chrun out my reviews of your tracks within about 10 minutes of receiving the link for them.

So, what do you guys think?
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Kenzichu
Org Profile

Post by Kenzichu » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:15 am

I'm willing to help out anyway I can!

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:19 am