help with rendring in adobe premiere pro 2

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
Dark-Art
Org Profile

help with rendring in adobe premiere pro 2

Post by Dark-Art » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:09 pm

hello :D

I'm Newbie at this thing

what is the best rendering settings in adobe premiere pro 2 for an AMV

my project is 1048 x576 and i really want a good quality video like my source video or close to it

i heard that divx is good choice, Nostromo use divx and the quality is very good like in the Auriga video.

can anyone tell me what setting he uses, I would really appreciate it

thanks

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Re: help with rendring in adobe premiere pro 2

Post by Kariudo » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:46 pm

moved to appropriate section.

Generally, the best thing you can do is to not let premiere do anything other than editing. Exporting uncompressed or with a lossless codec such as UTvideo, Lagarith or Huffyuv is recommended. When you do export, make sure the settings are the same as your project (resolution, field order, framerate, etc...).

From there you can compress that large file, that you'll get from premiere, with divx or xvid using virtualdub or something like it (or from the command line if you're so inclined). x264 offers better results than either divx or xvid, and Zarx264GUI can help you with that.

The amvapp should contain everything that you'll need for that. You can find it when you Read <a href=http://www.a-m-v.org/guides/avtech31/>ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides Lovingly Overhauled Largely by Zarxrax</a>.

Return to “Adobe Software”