ּ~=פ÷ΞЖΞ÷¤×=~ּ AMV Hell 5 ּ~=פ÷ΞЖΞ÷¤×=~ּ

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
purplepolecat
Org Profile

Re: ּ~=פ÷ΞЖΞ÷¤×=~ּ AMV Hell 5 ּ~=פ÷ΞЖΞ÷¤×=~ּ

Post by purplepolecat » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Cedar1974 wrote:There is one Amime I am interested in seeing more of, but am not sure of the mane, it is in the vide starting at 51:42. If someone could tell me the series so I can see about buying it.
The Maid clip ? That's Black Lagoon, a very solid action series.

Cedar1974
Org Profile

Post by Cedar1974 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:57 pm

purplepolecat wrote:
Cedar1974 wrote:There is one Amime I am interested in seeing more of, but am not sure of the mane, it is in the vide starting at 51:42. If someone could tell me the series so I can see about buying it.
The Maid clip ? That's Black Lagoon, a very solid action series.

Yep, I found it in the credits. I want to find that series, I'l probally watch it along side Black Butler, night be an interesting idea

Kenzichu
Org Profile

Post by Kenzichu » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:59 am

MINE...WAS...THIRD!

mutantfish01
Org Profile

Post by mutantfish01 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Ah man... guess I didn't get the memo. My vid was rejected from this a while back for being inappropriate (DaiKunProductions). AMV Hell 5 was great, it's just a shame I couldn't be part of it. Seeing how much blood and gore was in this one, I'm a bit surprised.

If anyone wants to see it, I've got a YT link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTCH6KDZ2QU

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:43 pm

I guess I wont be submitting anything to this then >>;; [/procrastinate]

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Why hasn't this been announced yet? You know, like on the AMV Announcements board where people go to find new videos?

By the way, I don't know if Inigo and Corpsegoddess are members here, but I just wanted to say I love you two for making the Koyaanisqatsi and "Rebel L" segments respectively. I felt like I was the only one in the whole place laughing at Koyaanisqatisi at AWA, and Cyanna and I felt like the only ones laughing at "Rebel L". I was thinking, come on, haven't you people ever freaking watched Sesame Street?!
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

DriftRoot
Org Profile

Post by DriftRoot » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:45 pm

I haven't managed to watch the whole thing, yet, but so far, so good. Thanks for letting my clip in Vincent/Footloose - I know it was kind of weird and...well, weird, but I've been sitting on that thing for years and it's awesome to know it got to be part of something like AMV Hell. Plus, now I don't have to build a whole AMV around it, and for that I am VERY grateful!

Malev
Org Profile

Post by Malev » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Scintilla wrote:Why hasn't this been announced yet? You know, like on the AMV Announcements board where people go to find new videos?

By the way, I don't know if Inigo and Corpsegoddess are members here, but I just wanted to say I love you two for making the Koyaanisqatsi and "Rebel L" segments respectively. I felt like I was the only one in the whole place laughing at Koyaanisqatisi at AWA, and Cyanna and I felt like the only ones laughing at "Rebel L". I was thinking, come on, haven't you people ever freaking watched Sesame Street?!
People were too busy getting scared/disturbed at the long stare of God in their face.

Weren't many laughs for my Rozen Maiden "Master of Puppets" at the premiere. At least there have been those that went "DESU METAL!" in comments now that the video's been released.

Phatpug
Org Profile

Post by Phatpug » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Downloading it right now. I need a good nightmare tonight.

I wish I could have had several more in this one :'(

Damn my lazy way of living.

Rioting_Soul
Org Profile

Post by Rioting_Soul » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:22 am

I can understand prioritizing actual music videos, but were the "Halo", "Harmony", Sonic the Hedgehog drowning, "Sweet Transvestite", "Material Girl" and "Poker Face" duplicates necessary? Couldn't that space have been better filled? Anyways, aside from that it was awesome. A lot of favorites in this one.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”