HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
EvaFan
Org Profile

Re: HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD

Post by EvaFan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:24 pm

On all the webpages I looked it wouldn't say the resolution size. Are the BD's confirmed 1080 or 720?

THORA or whatever group could have upscaled them.

If they are 1080 I'll be angry. Gonna be even more of a giant waste of HD space for editing.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Mister Hatt wrote:It's also funny that you actually believe Highschool of the Dead is 1080p.
I don't believe it's on real 1080p,but I don't really care.I just stated what I found written...
mirkosp wrote:No. Seriously, no.
Aside for the fact that THORA is bad for you, you shouldn't be advocating the usage of downloaded footage.
Count this as a warning as per site rules.
Sorry,my bad.Basically,the whole point of the post was to say that the first blu-ray is out.

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:48 pm

This is just going to be a wait and see for the Bluray. lol

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:07 pm

EvaFan wrote:On all the webpages I looked it wouldn't say the resolution size. Are the BD's confirmed 1080 or 720?

THORA or whatever group could have upscaled them.

If they are 1080 I'll be angry. Gonna be even more of a giant waste of HD space for editing.
The BD will always have 1080 otherwise it wouldn't sell. Could be p or i, sure, but it will always be upscaled beforehand if it isn't actual 1080 already. HOTD is not exception.

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Glorious high-definition meticulously animated bouncing breasts. Sounds like a seller to me.

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:40 am

HOTD wouldnt be that bad in 1080 would it?

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:50 am

It wouldn't be, but it isn't, so you just stick with 720 to not waste filesize on something that just isn't there. :P

chenwei3180
Org Profile

Post by chenwei3180 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:41 am

WELL...I DON'T THINK THAT THIS OP IS A NOMRAL ONE AND MOST OF TIMES I CHOOSE SKIP IT TO THE MAIN....
BUT THE SCRIPT IS SYMBOLIC TOTALLY

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:14 am

Who thinks there is going to be a season 2 of HOTD?

I don't....havent seen any news of there being one. I have only seen stuff about it being dubbed.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:41 am

I think there will be but remember the manga is still releasing. I don't want 100+ episodes of naruto style filler for this. They did a pretty decent job with what they had for the first season. I'd rather be patient than deal with long stale dialogue and filler scenes to patch up time and make season 2 out of a few chapters.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”