timestamp

StealthVisions
Org Profile

timestamp

Post by StealthVisions » Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:07 am

hey phade,

is there anyway to change the timestamp on the forum posts to EST?
I think I might have seen something when I re-registered for the forums but I didn't know how many +/- hrs EST is from GMT...

Also, are you going to be at Otakon? If so, we best see you at Corbo Bash ;D...you and Mrs. Phade are more than welcome.
::takes out his sack of hot nickels::

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:20 am

The timestamp can be configured in your forum profile - EST is GMT -5

I think ^^

FirestormXIII
Org Profile

Post by FirestormXIII » Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:06 am

I just changed my timezone, it's actually only -4. :wink:

gadoo
Org Profile

Post by gadoo » Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:45 am

hey, I'm one of those stupid people and I want my time to be pacific standard... what do I put in? and for that matter, where's the freaking place where you do set the time?? I forgot where it was

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:15 am

Mainland United States of America covers the timezones GMT-0500 to GMT-0800. Daylight Savings Time is observed during summer (March - October). This means that right now you have to ADD an hour to the normal GMT difference if you live somewhere that recognises daylight savings time.

The standard timezones are Eastern - GMT-0500, Central - GMT-0600, Mountain - GMT-0700 and Pacific - GMT-0800. Alaska is in time zone GMT-0900, and Hawaii and the Aleutian Islands are in GMT-1000.

So, until October you have to add an hour to these times, I think - making eastern -4, pacific -7 and so on.

You can set the time in your forum profile.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:33 am

too make it easy..look at the clock then match it up
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

gadoo
Org Profile

Post by gadoo » Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:35 am

my clock doesn't say -8 on it and such.....but I sorta see where your getting at.... ok so now everything is fixed and I can move on to get stumped in more things and ask for more help :mrgreen: .

gadoo
Org Profile

Post by gadoo » Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:39 am

cool I just saw your avatar change :P .......(while I reloded ofcourse)

ya, I find simple things like this entertaining

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:52 am

gadoo wrote:cool I just saw your avatar change :P .......(while I reloded ofcourse)

ya, I find simple things like this entertaining
this may be off-topic but..

yeah i can never stay on one avatar. the current one is a drawing that a friend(Naughty_Angel_Of_Hell) and his bro Bran did.(said it looked a little like me at least when i grow older that is)

of course i used photostudio when i first got a chance and changed it a bit..not to much and i never did finish up

http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/bloodyf ... e___V2.txt
Note : i darkened the hair and the wings(which suck darkened)

http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/bloodyf ... d_suit.txt
I don't know why the white turned to gray

you will probably have to copy and pastethe url to your address bar..damn angelfire
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jul 20, 2002 4:35 am

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”