Need Help!

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Need Help!

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:04 pm

I made a High School of the Dead video and I know this isnt the best AMV this is just a practice because I want to get rid of the pixels. So how do I do that? Anyone got any ideas on what to do to get rid of them.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Re: Need Help!

Post by Kionon » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:24 pm

You are not supposed to upload betas to local. Only full videos.

You post betas in Opinion Exchange or by visiting the IRC channels and asking if someone would review your beta. You will need your own hosting, or use a fileshare site.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Kionon wrote:You are not supposed to upload betas to local. Only full videos.

You post betas in Opinion Exchange or by visiting the IRC channels and asking if someone would review your beta. You will need your own hosting, or use a fileshare site.
Sorry I just posted this because I thought we could here. I just needed some help on fixing my pixelated and see if anyone new any type of program or whatever to fix that. I just posted the video just so people can see what im talking about. =/

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Kionon wrote:You are not supposed to upload betas to local. Only full videos.

and technically this is the finished project I just need opinions on how to fix the pixels...

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:51 pm

You are either:

1) asking for help on a not finished video, even it is a full beta, if it is not finished, then it is not to be uploaded. That is the rule. If this is the case, you needed to post in Opinion Exchange

2) asking for feedback on a finished video, in which case you needed to post in AMV Announcements.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:05 am

As far as I know the only way to "fix" pixels is to make sure you have clean source footage... if the video is becoming pixelated after, then you need to change your method of exporting/compressing.

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:18 am

Hmmm, how did you encode it? I only watched the preview so I could see what you meant by "pixels."

It might be a compression issue :o

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:19 am

Kionon wrote:You are either:

1) asking for help on a not finished video, even it is a full beta, if it is not finished, then it is not to be uploaded. That is the rule. If this is the case, you needed to post in Opinion Exchange

2) asking for feedback on a finished video, in which case you needed to post in AMV Announcements.
well sorry.

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:20 am

JaddziaDax wrote:As far as I know the only way to "fix" pixels is to make sure you have clean source footage... if the video is becoming pixelated after, then you need to change your method of exporting/compressing.
Im not sure what you mean? I originally had good clean footage but then something gets messed up in between

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:21 am

Moonlight Soldier wrote:Hmmm, how did you encode it? I only watched the preview so I could see what you meant by "pixels."

It might be a compression issue :o
im not sure what you mean?

Return to “Video & Audio Help”