Looking for Sacramento Area AMV Editors

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Looking for Sacramento Area AMV Editors

Post by Pwolf » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:52 pm

I'm looking for Sacramento and California locals who are also AMV Editors. I'll be hosting a panel showcasing local editors and would like to give this opportunity to allow editors from the Sacramento area to showcase a video of theirs. Also be expected to answer some questions ;P

The panel is limited by time so I cannot promise a video will be played and will depend greatly on how many editors contact me and how many videos I have at hand.

I will be taking videos for the panel through August 29th. If you are feeling up to it or have any questions please send an email to: pwolfamv at gmail.com.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: Looking for Sacramento Area AMV Editors

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Pwolf wrote:I'm looking for Sacramento and California locals who are also AMV Editors. I'll be hosting a panel showcasing local editors and would like to give this opportunity to allow editors from the Sacramento area to showcase a video of theirs. Also be expected to answer some questions ;P

The panel is limited by time so I cannot promise a video will be played and will depend greatly on how many editors contact me and how many videos I have at hand.

I will be taking videos for the panel through August 29th. If you are feeling up to it or have any questions please send an email to: pwolfamv at gmail.com.
Too bad this convention didn't happen a couple months ago... :uhoh:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
Pwolf wrote:I'm looking for Sacramento and California locals who are also AMV Editors. I'll be hosting a panel showcasing local editors and would like to give this opportunity to allow editors from the Sacramento area to showcase a video of theirs. Also be expected to answer some questions ;P

Too bad this convention didn't happen down southern CA... :uhoh:
Fixed. :ying:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Pwolf
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Kitsuner wrote:

Unfortunately it's looking like I'm gona have to branch out and use people from outside Sacramento or those who once lived here ;) Was hoping I could get some people who would be going to the Con and have them up stage to answer some questions. Make it a little more interesting then just showing videos. Unfortunately I wasn't given as much time to prep so I think that most likely will not happen.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:51 am

Pwolf wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:

Unfortunately it's looking like I'm gona have to branch out and use people from outside Sacramento or those who once lived here ;) Was hoping I could get some people who would be going to the Con and have them up stage to answer some questions. Make it a little more interesting then just showing videos. Unfortunately I wasn't given as much time to prep so I think that most likely will not happen.
I actually have most of that weekend off, so I was considering flying back for a visit... <_<

Except Sacramento flights are more expensive than flights to Denver, so probably not.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Pwolf
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:54 am

you should fly to Sacramento then fly to Denver FROM Sacramento :O?

surfsama
Org Profile

Post by surfsama » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:18 pm

I just checked for a programming schedule and it's still pending. When are you hosting the panel? I'll be there with my camera to get a few shots.
Hide the Cheese Whiz

Pwolf
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:44 pm

This panel is on Saturday from 5pm to 6pm. Might change, don't know. I assume the AMV contest is sometime Saturday also and then I have another panel on Sunday from 2:30pm to 4:00pm.

scottanime
The One
Org Profile

Post by scottanime » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:02 am

if memory serves me correctly the amv contest is immediately following the saturday amv panel
Scott Peterson
NDK AMV Coordinator 2006-2022
Sac Anime AMV Coordinator 2007 & 2010
Fanime AMV Coordinator 2003-2006

Return to “Anime Conventions”