Looking for Sacramento Area AMV Editors

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime conventions, and for the exchanging of rides to, and rooms at, conventions.

Looking for Sacramento Area AMV Editors

Postby Pwolf » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:52 pm

I'm looking for Sacramento and California locals who are also AMV Editors. I'll be hosting a panel showcasing local editors and would like to give this opportunity to allow editors from the Sacramento area to showcase a video of theirs. Also be expected to answer some questions ;P

The panel is limited by time so I cannot promise a video will be played and will depend greatly on how many editors contact me and how many videos I have at hand.

I will be taking videos for the panel through August 29th. If you are feeling up to it or have any questions please send an email to: pwolfamv at gmail.com.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Re: Looking for Sacramento Area AMV Editors

Postby Kitsuner » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Pwolf wrote:I'm looking for Sacramento and California locals who are also AMV Editors. I'll be hosting a panel showcasing local editors and would like to give this opportunity to allow editors from the Sacramento area to showcase a video of theirs. Also be expected to answer some questions ;P

The panel is limited by time so I cannot promise a video will be played and will depend greatly on how many editors contact me and how many videos I have at hand.

I will be taking videos for the panel through August 29th. If you are feeling up to it or have any questions please send an email to: pwolfamv at gmail.com.

Too bad this convention didn't happen a couple months ago... :uhoh:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby Castor Troy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
Pwolf wrote:I'm looking for Sacramento and California locals who are also AMV Editors. I'll be hosting a panel showcasing local editors and would like to give this opportunity to allow editors from the Sacramento area to showcase a video of theirs. Also be expected to answer some questions ;P

Too bad this convention didn't happen down southern CA... :uhoh:

Fixed. :ying:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby Pwolf » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Kitsuner wrote:

Unfortunately it's looking like I'm gona have to branch out and use people from outside Sacramento or those who once lived here ;) Was hoping I could get some people who would be going to the Con and have them up stage to answer some questions. Make it a little more interesting then just showing videos. Unfortunately I wasn't given as much time to prep so I think that most likely will not happen.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pwolf

Postby Kitsuner » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:51 am

Pwolf wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:

Unfortunately it's looking like I'm gona have to branch out and use people from outside Sacramento or those who once lived here ;) Was hoping I could get some people who would be going to the Con and have them up stage to answer some questions. Make it a little more interesting then just showing videos. Unfortunately I wasn't given as much time to prep so I think that most likely will not happen.

I actually have most of that weekend off, so I was considering flying back for a visit... <_<

Except Sacramento flights are more expensive than flights to Denver, so probably not.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby Pwolf » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:54 am

you should fly to Sacramento then fly to Denver FROM Sacramento :O?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pwolf

Postby surfsama » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:18 pm

I just checked for a programming schedule and it's still pending. When are you hosting the panel? I'll be there with my camera to get a few shots.
"Paper or Plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."
surfsama

Postby Pwolf » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:44 pm

This panel is on Saturday from 5pm to 6pm. Might change, don't know. I assume the AMV contest is sometime Saturday also and then I have another panel on Sunday from 2:30pm to 4:00pm.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pwolf

Postby scottanime » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:02 am

if memory serves me correctly the amv contest is immediately following the saturday amv panel
Scott Peterson
NDK AMV Coordinator 2006-2014
Sac Anime AMV Coordinator 2007 & 2010
Fanime AMV Coordinator 2003-2006
scottanime
The One

Return to Anime Conventions