AMV Salad 4: TV Dinner (next stop - Nekocon)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Gaelstrom
Org Profile

Re: AMV Salad 4: TV Dinner (next stop - Nekocon)

Post by Gaelstrom » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Angelyco wrote:I did feel like the first Geico commercial needs to be earlier, it's not as nicely spaced as the rest of them.
Yeah, it may have benefited from being sooner, but there's also something about how it just seems to speed up in how it keeps coming back, it keeps edging its way back in more and more like it's taking over, eating our souls... and so much so that it even took over the credits ^^

It's been a long time since AMVS3, how do I get the AMVS4 tag into my sig again?
ImageImageImage

MaggIvy
Org Profile

Post by MaggIvy » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Well, I finally got to watch the reaction vid. I was surprised I got a reaction at all to be honest lol. It was definitely nice to see.

Yeah I know, I said the same to Gaelstrom, but I just had to add it here to...

Gaelstrom
Org Profile

Post by Gaelstrom » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:21 am

Don't be ashamed to share here ^^ At least via the reaction vid, we can have a somewhat consistent view of what was seen and experienced. Miko told me that for example my Barry the Slap Chopper one got a heavier reaction in the back that the video doesn't pick up. In fact I should state clearly here that anyone who was in the room can back me up that the video doesn't actually catch the full extent of most of the reactions. Miko mentioned a lot more 'this is so wrong' covering-your-mouth-and-laughing reactions from her perspective. Unfortunately as much as I was trying to keep from laughing, my chuckles also cause some of it to be lost as well (sorry bout that, couldn't help it ^^ "I've never felt so stupid!" "...really?") The one that really gets me confused as hell though...... watch the guy in front of me.... HE DOESN'T LAUGH AT ALL! I just have to assume he was dead tired or something, because he made me very nervous -_-

Anyway, we could all share our experiences with the vid as a backdrop. I'd love to hear if there were better reactions in the back to things. I admit I was expecting more reaction to Haruvi Baadoman and Sony POS, but maybe it was better in the back.

Heh, and I admit... that one girl in the vid just LOSING it at the Ace of Cakes clip is so cute ^^
ImageImageImage

Squancho
Org Profile

Post by Squancho » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:47 am

Gaelstrom wrote:Heh, and I admit... that one girl in the vid just LOSING it at the Ace of Cakes clip is so cute ^^
I think it might have more to do with the anime used than the clip. I'd never heard of that one before this project and I assume it's not really a commonly-known title. Those who do know of it, however, will be amazed and surprised that someone else knows about it and be like, "OMG that's awesome someone used this!" Also, the bishonen. :P

Also, copy the URL of the badge (http://tinyurl.com/amvs4badge2) and go to your User Control Panel at top right of the page. Go to your Profile, then choose Signature. Paste the URL into your signature and surround it with [img]...[/img].
Zenkaikon
AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2013 - 2019)
Asst AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2020 - 2021)

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:06 am

Deuce Loosely wrote:
Gaelstrom wrote:Heh, and I admit... that one girl in the vid just LOSING it at the Ace of Cakes clip is so cute ^^
I think it might have more to do with the anime used than the clip. I'd never heard of that one before this project and I assume it's not really a commonly-known title. Those who do know of it, however, will be amazed and surprised that someone else knows about it and be like, "OMG that's awesome someone used this!" Also, the bishonen. :P

Also, copy the URL of the badge (http://tinyurl.com/amvs4badge2) and go to your User Control Panel at top right of the page. Go to your Profile, then choose Signature. Paste the URL into your signature and surround it with Image.
And to have your sig link to the actual video, use the following
Spoiler :
Just remove the 4 asterisks, or use the quote option to see the code that works.
[url*=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=177144][img*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/d ... gger-2.png[/img*][/url*]

Angelyco
Org Profile

Post by Angelyco » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:41 am

Just FYI, you can use the "code" tags for things like this :)

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=177144][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/deuceloosely/forumBanneramvsalad4bigger-2.png[/img][/url]
ImageImage
ImageImage

SammySamaProductions
Org Profile

Post by SammySamaProductions » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:38 pm

I feel like such a looser but...I can't seem to find where I go to confirm my participation....helps plz?
ImageImage
ImageImage

Squancho
Org Profile

Post by Squancho » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:27 pm

1. Go to a-m-v.org
2. Go to menu at left.
3. find Main Member Page tab.
4. Click it.
5. Look for alert to add yourself to AMVS4.
6. ???
7. Profit!!!
;)
Zenkaikon
AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2013 - 2019)
Asst AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2020 - 2021)

moonbunnychan
Org Profile

Post by moonbunnychan » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Oh man, watching the reaction video is just like being there again.

It's also so weird just how different reactions on your part of the room was from where I was sitting.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:11 pm

moonbunnychan wrote:Oh man, watching the reaction video is just like being there again.

It's also so weird just how different reactions on your part of the room was from where I was sitting.
Thats exactly how I feel.

Gaelstrom, Thank you so much for recording and uploading this.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”