FORUM FOR NEWBIES!!

gadoo
Org Profile

FORUM FOR NEWBIES!!

Post by gadoo » Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:20 am

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this suggestion, so if someone did DON'T FLAME ME!!!!! :evil:

with that set aside.... you can see by my topic I am suggesting a forum for newbies. In this forum newbies can anounce everyone that they're a newbie whithout bothering other forums. in this forum there should be a forever lasting post spot with the links to the guides into creating videos and what not. Older a-m-v.org members can go to the newbie forum and answer some of their questions, when they feel like answering them. Although newbies can ask questions in other forums (somewhat more appropriate), they won't be flamed in the newbie forum, CAUSE IT'S A NEWBIE FORUM, or at least not get flamed as much.

That's basically it. I might be a newbie myself (I really don't know the time limit) but I don't think that I ask annoying questions... you could let me know, but I'll just refuse and still say that I'm cool 8)

So.... who votes for a newbie forum!!!!!!

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:22 am

An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

gadoo
Org Profile

Re: FORUM FOR NEWBIES!!

Post by gadoo » Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:22 am

gadoo wrote:newbies can anounce everyone that...
anounce to* everyone

gadoo
Org Profile

Post by gadoo » Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:23 am

that's sorta similar, but not quite what I'm shooting for.

gadoo
Org Profile

Post by gadoo » Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:26 am

ya I guess, it's the same....but mine's got ideas :idea: it's a little more detailed
So that means it's different. :mrgreen:

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:28 am

actually it was meant more to show how they react to this kind of topic.

and hey i suggested the same thing before so don't feel like just another stupid n00b.

deep down inside of all of ua there is a little n00b...except for maybe ErMac.. :P
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

gadoo
Org Profile

Post by gadoo » Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:36 am

:lol:

yup.... just a waiste of a post here

L_Masters12
Org Profile

Post by L_Masters12 » Mon Jul 22, 2002 4:40 pm

excuse the newbiness, I'm still new at this amv thing. My friend suggested I join here and see how it works out. Btw, I can't find this faq they ask about.
Don't ever underestimate me!

gadoo
Org Profile

Post by gadoo » Mon Jul 22, 2002 5:04 pm

I think the one they're talking about is on the side menu..one of the link says FAQ

mofisto
Org Profile

Post by mofisto » Mon Jul 22, 2002 7:40 pm

Having a newbie forum is actually in my opinion a bad idea. Its like inviting people to get a free HIV testing at the local supermarket. Not many people are proud to be newbies. I would suggest rather a method (quiz) of determining understanding. Like before you can even post to the forum you have to complete a guide quiz, to show you've read them. I am an extremist and mean

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”