Error.EXE - Judge's Award AVCon 2010

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Re: Error.EXE - Judge's Award AVCon 2010

Post by Infinity Squared » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:42 am

Haha... yeah... I didn't feel there was a need for anything else after that since all the main points of the movie have been covered. Anyway dude thanks for the comment, can't satisfy everyone and I'll just put this video on that basket as a personal taste one :P

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Noice stuff Aussie (or Kiwi... whatever), I especially liked the second one, it made me smile :) the first one was good, but felt like 10 minutes :|
If you do not think so... you will DIE

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Last I heard around here I'm considered "Faussie" but thanks for watching :P

bladedude101
Org Profile

Post by bladedude101 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:35 pm

The editing was okay and definitely an interesting match. I have to say I am highly disappointed in the song choice. I'm usually one of those "edit with whatever you want and screw the over-used hype) but it is kind of annoying to have a video released with a rather unique song such as this one when it was used so well not so long ago. I mean, I can't imagine you started on this before MF3 was released so to me you should of looked for another song. It was still not bad overall though good job.
Re-Evolution Studios plus Chiikaboom. We're taking our frickin' Cookies bitches!

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Hey thanks. As I said on my description page, I did hear this song from MF3 and I know full well that it was fantastically used in that video and I was pretty much aware that I will get people who would get the same reaction as you as a consequence. I did have several other song choices in mind but you know how it can be when an idea is planted in one's mind... it's hard to get rid of (mmm, I'm feeling inceptioned :D).

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Hey, that sounds familiar there >.> XD I enjoyed both vids <3 <3 <3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”