Sony Vegas Master WANTED!!!

brokinglass
Org Profile

Sony Vegas Master WANTED!!!

Post by brokinglass » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:15 am

Hey i need some help... i Havent dabbled into the world of sony vegas 9 much and am looking for someone who could show me where to learn stuff to make my amvs better... my friend and i had this contest that i would make a AMV with vegas 9 and he would make one with after effect cs5 so i need someone who could direct me on hardcore tutorials

some of my work that i have done to give you an idea of my abilities
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgj-0gkqIfY
Last edited by brokinglass on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Re: Sony Vegas Master WANTED!!!

Post by Niotex » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:36 am

You're going to need to be a little more specific with what you want learn.

Ozair
Org Profile

Post by Ozair » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:21 am

Alright first off no ones going to hold your hand and teach you stuff, you gotta learn things yourself... for starters watch tutorials
I'm not sure if you just started using sony vegas but if you are here's the first tutorial I watched when I started using sony vegas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5-uXHPemwo he talks about basic concepts
I'm aware that in the tutorial he's using sony vegas 7 but all sony vegas's are practically the same there's not much of a difference besides that sony vegas 9 has like 2 new fx and what not.. anyways
enjoy :up:

brokinglass
Org Profile

Post by brokinglass » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:20 pm

ok i just need someone to either give me tips or show me where there are some good tutorials that i can watch

brokinglass
Org Profile

Post by brokinglass » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Ozair wrote:Alright first off no ones going to hold your hand and teach you stuff, you gotta learn things yourself... for starters watch tutorials
I'm not sure if you just started using sony vegas but if you are here's the first tutorial I watched when I started using sony vegas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5-uXHPemwo he talks about basic concepts
I'm aware that in the tutorial he's using sony vegas 7 but all sony vegas's are practically the same there's not much of a difference besides that sony vegas 9 has like 2 new fx and what not.. anyways
enjoy :up:

thanks

Saphirepikachu
Org Profile

Post by Saphirepikachu » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Thats true, Sony Vegas is one of those things you learn more by experence and, but turtols helped me when I needed help with some of the basics, but I've been using it for 2 ish years so it takes time
Saphirepikachu

Mastamind
Org Profile

Post by Mastamind » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Saphirepikachu wrote: but turtols helped me when I needed help with some of the basics,

Necropost was unneccessary.

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:33 am

I'm assuming that you want to know about crazy effects, rather than actual quality (which I can definitely get into, judging by the looks of your video.)
You need to first figure out what kind of video you're going to make, and what kinds of effects you need to use. You don't want to know what effects you're going to use, and then try to make a video based on that.
If you want to know how to make an image go up in flames using vegas 9, then say so. We need specifics in order to really help. But look up Vegas 9 tutorial on youtube and watch a bunch of random tutorials if you really want to.

Oh, and just so you know, Vegas 9 isn't much different than the previous 3 versions of vegas. There are like... 4 new effects, and 2 new transitions or some sort. So if you know how to use the previous versions well, then you're set. Just go make your video and ask for help on fx when it comes to it.
Image Image

solarresengan
Org Profile

Post by solarresengan » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:34 am

watch my amvs on youtube and watch each effect than tell me which effect u want to learn ill teach u my account is { solarresengan }

HSSDamian
Org Profile

Post by HSSDamian » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 am

solarresengan wrote:watch my amvs on youtube and watch each effect than tell me which effect u want to learn ill teach u my account is { solarresengan }
Oh snap!
YouTube account solarresengan has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

* TOEI ANIMATION CO.,LTD.

Return to “Effects & Techniques”