Naruto

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
kenisama
Org Profile

Re: Naruto

Post by kenisama » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:37 am

guy07 wrote:I stopped watching this series like 3 years ago ... i can't believe it's still going.
LOL, same here... though, I picked it back up once I heard Hinata was confessing... then they spit in my face again with more fillers, maybe in another three years :roll:
George Orwell wrote:People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:47 pm

That's why manga is better ;D

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:19 pm

yea, only read the manga now, only check the anime occasionally to see if one of the major fight scenes is coming up.

btw, did you notice in the kyubi vrs pain fight that it's almost exactly like the naruto vs sasuke fight at the end of the first series, the animation, fighting style is really similar. Guess they needed to fill up a bunch of space with mindless action.

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Jasta85 wrote:yea, only read the manga now, only check the anime occasionally to see if one of the major fight scenes is coming up.

btw, did you notice in the kyubi vrs pain fight that it's almost exactly like the naruto vs sasuke fight at the end of the first series, the animation, fighting style is really similar. Guess they needed to fill up a bunch of space with mindless action.
MY PAIN IS GREATER THAN YOURS!!!
No pain....the pain is greater for your fans actually...

Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
Org Profile

Post by Enigma » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Haha

uncreative
Org Profile

Post by uncreative » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Jasta85 wrote:yea, only read the manga now, only check the anime occasionally to see if one of the major fight scenes is coming up.

It's almost as if they had the same animation director or something.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:30 am

uncreative wrote:

It's almost as if they had the same animation director or something.
ok you got me there lol but seriously, since naruto shippuuden was supposed to have all the updated animation and stuff and you would figure they would up the quality just a bit. I mean look at what they did in bleach with the ichigo vs ulquiorra fight, they boosted the animation quality hugely for 1 or 2 eps just for that fight cause everyone knew it was a highlight, not so in this case.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:54 pm

http://www.pelleas.net/aniTOP/index.php ... &tb=1&pb=1 A read that might interest some of you.

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Thanks Mirko, was interesting and i have a new point of view x)
Naruto #48..aah, memories..........

uncreative
Org Profile

Post by uncreative » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:21 am

mirkosp wrote:A read that might interest some of you.
Exactly the sort of thing I like to see. Thanks for linking that.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”