Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Re: Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Great video,totally best motivation for summer holidays.And I watched it just on the right time...
I'm leaving tomorrow for a 3-day trip to Poros,an island close to Athens, with only 1 combo in mind: beach-booze-girls.

Also,although it's already August,I wish everyone to have happy holidays.
I don't get to have real holidays this year due to work but oh well,I'm gonna get my share of beach fun this year too....

Once again,great vid as always Cross/fade... :up: :up:

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Great video, my personal pick for best Upbeat vid at Otakon. All the masking was flawless, and you mostly have lipsyncing that I don't hate (which is very rare indeed). The theme is prevalent throughout, and this is just a fun, fun, FUN video. Great job! :up:

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 pm

MycathatesyouAMV wrote:This vid def. shouldve won dance at Otakon. Thats just what happens though when they have retards voting from the audience.
Well, everyone has their opinion and people like dance stuff ....
kickass331 wrote:This was a great vid, I wanted the first macross video to get 1st, and if not for this to get first, this vid is awesome it should have beaten the first video.
Glad you liked it 8-) . I will have to check out that macross vid your talking about |:>
Full Metal Sempai wrote:Great video,totally best motivation for summer holidays.And I watched it just on the right time...
I'm leaving tomorrow for a 3-day trip to Poros,an island close to Athens, with only 1 combo in mind: beach-booze-girls.

I don't get to have real holidays this year due to work but oh well,I'm gonna get my share of beach fun this year too....

<------ jealous

I had my share of fun at the beach this year but that doesn't change the fact I would visit it once again.
Also, your three priorities sounds great :awesome: .
irriadin wrote:Great video, my personal pick for best Upbeat vid at Otakon. All the masking was flawless, and you mostly have lipsyncing that I don't hate (which is very rare indeed). The theme is prevalent throughout, and this is just a fun, fun, FUN video. Great job! :up:
Thanks for the support :up: . Yeah, it's pretty much fun and nothing else :amv: . Decided to add a bit of lipsync but this isn't kind of a video to get too serious with it so I left it in couple of scenes only.

kickass331
Org Profile

Post by kickass331 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Cross/fade wrote:
MycathatesyouAMV wrote:This vid def. shouldve won dance at Otakon. Thats just what happens though when they have retards voting from the audience.
Well, everyone has their opinion and people like dance stuff ....
kickass331 wrote:This was a great vid, I wanted the first macross video to get 1st, and if not for this to get first, this vid is awesome it should have beaten the first video.
Glad you liked it 8-) . I will have to check out that macross vid your talking about |:>
Full Metal Sempai wrote:Great video,totally best motivation for summer holidays.And I watched it just on the right time...

<------ jealous

I had my share of fun at the beach this year but that doesn't change the fact I would visit it once again.
Also, your three priorities sounds great :awesome: .
irriadin wrote:Great video, my personal pick for best Upbeat vid at Otakon. All the masking was flawless, and you mostly have lipsyncing that I don't hate (which is very rare indeed). The theme is prevalent throughout, and this is just a fun, fun, FUN video. Great job! :up:
Thanks for the support :up: . Yeah, it's pretty much fun and nothing else :amv: . Decided to add a bit of lipsync but this isn't kind of a video to get too serious with it so I left it in couple of scenes only.
it was coming home, different category. my choice for this one was nucking futs for ball stomping , maybe cuz the rest sucked so bad.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”