Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Re: Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

Postby Eion » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:32 pm

loved it! :) great job, Jacob!
Eion

Postby TnAdct1 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Saw this one at Otakon this past weekend, and I personally thought this video was robbed when it came to the Upbeat category (and that's saying something, considered that Upbeat was the best category at Otakon this year IMO).
TnAdct1

Postby Cross/fade » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Eion wrote:loved it! :) great job, Jacob!

Yes, spread the love all over the world ~~

TnAdct1 wrote:Saw this one at Otakon this past weekend, and I personally thought this video was robbed when it came to the Upbeat category (and that's saying something, considered that Upbeat was the best category at Otakon this year IMO).

What can I say - there is always next year :uhoh: . And at least I lost to an AMV I enjoyed watching so it isn't that bad :beer:
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:36 pm

This vid def. shouldve won dance at Otakon. Thats just what happens though when they have retards voting from the audience.
Talk to me on skypes and stuffs: Mycathatesyou0000
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget

Postby kickass331 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:55 pm

This was a great vid, I wanted the first macross video to get 1st, and if not for this to get first, this vid is awesome it should have beaten the first video.
ImageImageImageImageImage
kickass331

Postby Full Metal Sempai » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Great video,totally best motivation for summer holidays.And I watched it just on the right time...
I'm leaving tomorrow for a 3-day trip to Poros,an island close to Athens, with only 1 combo in mind: beach-booze-girls.

Also,although it's already August,I wish everyone to have happy holidays.
I don't get to have real holidays this year due to work but oh well,I'm gonna get my share of beach fun this year too....

Once again,great vid as always Cross/fade... :up: :up:
Full Metal Sempai

Postby irriadin » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Great video, my personal pick for best Upbeat vid at Otakon. All the masking was flawless, and you mostly have lipsyncing that I don't hate (which is very rare indeed). The theme is prevalent throughout, and this is just a fun, fun, FUN video. Great job! :up:
irriadin
BUBBLES!

Postby Cross/fade » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 pm

MycathatesyouAMV wrote:This vid def. shouldve won dance at Otakon. Thats just what happens though when they have retards voting from the audience.

Well, everyone has their opinion and people like dance stuff ....

kickass331 wrote:This was a great vid, I wanted the first macross video to get 1st, and if not for this to get first, this vid is awesome it should have beaten the first video.

Glad you liked it 8-) . I will have to check out that macross vid your talking about |:>

Full Metal Sempai wrote:Great video,totally best motivation for summer holidays.And I watched it just on the right time...
I'm leaving tomorrow for a 3-day trip to Poros,an island close to Athens, with only 1 combo in mind: beach-booze-girls.

I don't get to have real holidays this year due to work but oh well,I'm gonna get my share of beach fun this year too....

<------ jealous

I had my share of fun at the beach this year but that doesn't change the fact I would visit it once again.
Also, your three priorities sounds great :awesome: .

irriadin wrote:Great video, my personal pick for best Upbeat vid at Otakon. All the masking was flawless, and you mostly have lipsyncing that I don't hate (which is very rare indeed). The theme is prevalent throughout, and this is just a fun, fun, FUN video. Great job! :up:

Thanks for the support :up: . Yeah, it's pretty much fun and nothing else :amv: . Decided to add a bit of lipsync but this isn't kind of a video to get too serious with it so I left it in couple of scenes only.
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3

Postby kickass331 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Cross/fade wrote:
MycathatesyouAMV wrote:This vid def. shouldve won dance at Otakon. Thats just what happens though when they have retards voting from the audience.

Well, everyone has their opinion and people like dance stuff ....

kickass331 wrote:This was a great vid, I wanted the first macross video to get 1st, and if not for this to get first, this vid is awesome it should have beaten the first video.

Glad you liked it 8-) . I will have to check out that macross vid your talking about |:>

Full Metal Sempai wrote:Great video,totally best motivation for summer holidays.And I watched it just on the right time...

<------ jealous

I had my share of fun at the beach this year but that doesn't change the fact I would visit it once again.
Also, your three priorities sounds great :awesome: .

irriadin wrote:Great video, my personal pick for best Upbeat vid at Otakon. All the masking was flawless, and you mostly have lipsyncing that I don't hate (which is very rare indeed). The theme is prevalent throughout, and this is just a fun, fun, FUN video. Great job! :up:

Thanks for the support :up: . Yeah, it's pretty much fun and nothing else :amv: . Decided to add a bit of lipsync but this isn't kind of a video to get too serious with it so I left it in couple of scenes only.

it was coming home, different category. my choice for this one was nucking futs for ball stomping , maybe cuz the rest sucked so bad.
ImageImageImageImageImage
kickass331

Previous

Return to AMV Announcements