Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
User avatar
Eion
Slash wouldn't treat me like this
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:58 pm
Status: Sexy
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

Postby Eion » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:32 pm

loved it! :) great job, Jacob!

User avatar
TnAdct1
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2001 9:23 am
Location: Clinton, MD
Org Profile

Re: Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

Postby TnAdct1 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Saw this one at Otakon this past weekend, and I personally thought this video was robbed when it came to the Upbeat category (and that's saying something, considered that Upbeat was the best category at Otakon this year IMO).

User avatar
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 11:28 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

Postby Cross/fade » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Eion wrote:loved it! :) great job, Jacob!


Yes, spread the love all over the world ~~

TnAdct1 wrote:Saw this one at Otakon this past weekend, and I personally thought this video was robbed when it came to the Upbeat category (and that's saying something, considered that Upbeat was the best category at Otakon this year IMO).


What can I say - there is always next year :uhoh: . And at least I lost to an AMV I enjoyed watching so it isn't that bad :beer:

User avatar
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Status: Looking for candy
Location: In the car, taking a shit.
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:36 pm

This vid def. shouldve won dance at Otakon. Thats just what happens though when they have retards voting from the audience.
Add me on skype cause im bored: Mycathatesyou0000

User avatar
kickass331
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:11 pm
Status: Infamous
Location: West Chester, PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

Postby kickass331 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:55 pm

This was a great vid, I wanted the first macross video to get 1st, and if not for this to get first, this vid is awesome it should have beaten the first video.
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Full Metal Sempai
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:05 pm
Location: Athens, Greece
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

Postby Full Metal Sempai » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Great video,totally best motivation for summer holidays.And I watched it just on the right time...
I'm leaving tomorrow for a 3-day trip to Poros,an island close to Athens, with only 1 combo in mind: beach-booze-girls.

Also,although it's already August,I wish everyone to have happy holidays.
I don't get to have real holidays this year due to work but oh well,I'm gonna get my share of beach fun this year too....

Once again,great vid as always Cross/fade... :up: :up:
Image

User avatar
irriadin
BUBBLES!
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:59 pm
Status: I fight for my friends
Location: Los Angeles, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

Postby irriadin » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Great video, my personal pick for best Upbeat vid at Otakon. All the masking was flawless, and you mostly have lipsyncing that I don't hate (which is very rare indeed). The theme is prevalent throughout, and this is just a fun, fun, FUN video. Great job! :up:

User avatar
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 11:28 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

Postby Cross/fade » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 pm

MycathatesyouAMV wrote:This vid def. shouldve won dance at Otakon. Thats just what happens though when they have retards voting from the audience.


Well, everyone has their opinion and people like dance stuff ....

kickass331 wrote:This was a great vid, I wanted the first macross video to get 1st, and if not for this to get first, this vid is awesome it should have beaten the first video.

Glad you liked it 8-) . I will have to check out that macross vid your talking about |:>

Full Metal Sempai wrote:Great video,totally best motivation for summer holidays.And I watched it just on the right time...
I'm leaving tomorrow for a 3-day trip to Poros,an island close to Athens, with only 1 combo in mind: beach-booze-girls.

Also,although it's already August,I wish everyone to have happy holidays.
I don't get to have real holidays this year due to work but oh well,I'm gonna get my share of beach fun this year too....

Once again,great vid as always Cross/fade... :up: :up:


<------ jealous

I had my share of fun at the beach this year but that doesn't change the fact I would visit it once again.
Also, your three priorities sounds great :awesome: .

irriadin wrote:Great video, my personal pick for best Upbeat vid at Otakon. All the masking was flawless, and you mostly have lipsyncing that I don't hate (which is very rare indeed). The theme is prevalent throughout, and this is just a fun, fun, FUN video. Great job! :up:


Thanks for the support :up: . Yeah, it's pretty much fun and nothing else :amv: . Decided to add a bit of lipsync but this isn't kind of a video to get too serious with it so I left it in couple of scenes only.

User avatar
kickass331
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:11 pm
Status: Infamous
Location: West Chester, PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Pacific Coast Party [Japan Expo 2010 & Otakon ... maybe]

Postby kickass331 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Cross/fade wrote:
MycathatesyouAMV wrote:This vid def. shouldve won dance at Otakon. Thats just what happens though when they have retards voting from the audience.


Well, everyone has their opinion and people like dance stuff ....

kickass331 wrote:This was a great vid, I wanted the first macross video to get 1st, and if not for this to get first, this vid is awesome it should have beaten the first video.

Glad you liked it 8-) . I will have to check out that macross vid your talking about |:>

Full Metal Sempai wrote:Great video,totally best motivation for summer holidays.And I watched it just on the right time...
I'm leaving tomorrow for a 3-day trip to Poros,an island close to Athens, with only 1 combo in mind: beach-booze-girls.

Also,although it's already August,I wish everyone to have happy holidays.
I don't get to have real holidays this year due to work but oh well,I'm gonna get my share of beach fun this year too....

Once again,great vid as always Cross/fade... :up: :up:


<------ jealous

I had my share of fun at the beach this year but that doesn't change the fact I would visit it once again.
Also, your three priorities sounds great :awesome: .

irriadin wrote:Great video, my personal pick for best Upbeat vid at Otakon. All the masking was flawless, and you mostly have lipsyncing that I don't hate (which is very rare indeed). The theme is prevalent throughout, and this is just a fun, fun, FUN video. Great job! :up:


Thanks for the support :up: . Yeah, it's pretty much fun and nothing else :amv: . Decided to add a bit of lipsync but this isn't kind of a video to get too serious with it so I left it in couple of scenes only.


it was coming home, different category. my choice for this one was nucking futs for ball stomping , maybe cuz the rest sucked so bad.
ImageImageImageImageImage


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests