Project NeoEditor + Kanon in 5 Seconds

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Project NeoEditor + Kanon in 5 Seconds

Postby Kitsuner » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:46 pm

I should really donate so I can embed my videos again.

ROUND ONE


ROUND TWO


ROUND THREE


ROUND FOUR


ROUND FIVE


I hadn't noticed until a few minutes ago, but the only video here that wasn't intended as a comedy was the Dedication.


BONUS VIDEO THAT I SHOULD HAVE RELEASED A WHILE AGO
Last edited by Kitsuner on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: I finally got eliminated from Project NeoEditor.

Postby Ileia » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:47 pm

You know what I think about these, I think they are awesome. :aimkissyface:

You need to make a Dedicated to The Secret Judge and dub over it with your voice again
"That dick got me eliminated!"
User avatar
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Status: ....to completion

Re: I finally got eliminated from Project NeoEditor.

Postby Haunter103 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:03 am

Kitsuner wrote:From Oakville To Irvine

:O
>O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) >O_) (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O < (_O <
User avatar
Haunter103
 
Joined: 07 Aug 2003
Location: Oakville, ON, Canada

Re: I finally got eliminated from Project NeoEditor.

Postby Castor Troy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 am

I should probably check out this Project NeoEditor.
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: California
Status: Retired from AMVs

Re: I finally got eliminated from Project NeoEditor.

Postby Fall_Child42 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:19 pm

man, how did you get eliminated?

I figured it was going to be you Vs. Ileia at the end (with the quality of these videos here)
Image
User avatar
Fall_Child42
has a rock
 
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Location: Jurassic Park
Status: Veloci-tossin' to the max!

Re: I finally got eliminated from Project NeoEditor.

Postby CodeZTM » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Gotta say, I personally loved all of these, I was sadderz to see you go. :( I was really dying to see what you'd come up with in the final round.
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: I finally got eliminated from Project NeoEditor.

Postby Enigma » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:30 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Gotta say, I personally loved all of these, I was sadderz to see you go. :( I was really dying to see what you'd come up with in the final round.

This.
User avatar
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
 
Joined: 07 Mar 2009
Location: California
Status: Free

Re: I finally got eliminated from Project NeoEditor.

Postby Kitsuner » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Ileia wrote:You know what I think about these, I think they are awesome. :aimkissyface:

You need to make a Dedicated to The Secret Judge and dub over it with your voice again
"That dick got me eliminated!"

"Gimme back my spot in the contest!"

Haunter103 wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:From Oakville To Irvine

:O

:ying:

Castor Troy wrote:I should probably check out this Project NeoEditor.

I hear the bonus round next week is free for everyone to participate, if you're interested.

Dr.Dinosaur wrote:man, how did you get eliminated?

I figured it was going to be you Vs. Ileia at the end (with the quality of these videos here)

I blame mirko for running off to Prague instead of fulfilling his judgly duties. :nono:

CodeZTM wrote:Gotta say, I personally loved all of these, I was sadderz to see you go. :( I was really dying to see what you'd come up with in the final round.

Maybe you should have picked a better secret judge then. :O!!!

Enigma wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:Gotta say, I personally loved all of these, I was sadderz to see you go. :( I was really dying to see what you'd come up with in the final round.

This.

Kitsuner wrote:Maybe you should have picked a better secret judge then. :O!!!

That.


*******************

Thanks for your comments everybody. First post has been updated with a bonus video that I put together a few months ago with the help of a few of my studiomates.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: I got eliminated from Project NeoEditor (BONUS VIDEO ADDED!)

Postby Castor Troy » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Kitsuner wrote:BONUS VIDEO THAT I SHOULD HAVE RELEASED A WHILE AGO


OH YES. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :awesome:
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: California
Status: Retired from AMVs

Re: I got eliminated from Project NeoEditor (BONUS VIDEO ADDED!)

Postby LantisEscudo » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Well done, Kit. I really like a lot of these. Sad to see you go.
User avatar
LantisEscudo
 
Joined: 08 Mar 2001
Location: Vermont

Re: I got eliminated from Project NeoEditor (BONUS VIDEO ADDED!)

Postby kickass331 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:BONUS VIDEO THAT I SHOULD HAVE RELEASED A WHILE AGO


OH YES. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :awesome:

teeheehee
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
kickass331
 
Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Status: Infamous

Re: I got eliminated from Project NeoEditor (BONUS VIDEO ADDED!)

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:09 pm

I liked most of them especially the book one, that was my fav. One one I disliked was the Deadlines one.
Talk to me on skypes and stuffs: Mycathatesyou0000
User avatar
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Location: Pittsburgh
Status: Looking for candy

Re: I got eliminated from Project NeoEditor (BONUS VIDEO ADDED!)

Postby Otohiko » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:14 am

:bzz:

Really sad to see you go, but hey, you can't say this wasn't a heck of a productive summer. That's a lot of good stuff there.

Oh, and Kanon isn't a comedy. It's a suspense thriller set in a mental institution. Except noone in the show knows they're in a mental institution. It's sort of like the Matrix, but with crazy people.
:bzz2:
Otohiko
 
Joined: 05 May 2003

Re: I got eliminated from Project NeoEditor (BONUS VIDEO ADDED!)

Postby Fall_Child42 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:54 am

Otohiko wrote::bzz:

Really sad to see you go, but hey, you can't say this wasn't a heck of a productive summer. That's a lot of good stuff there.

Oh, and Kanon isn't a comedy. It's a suspense thriller set in a mental institution. Except noone in the show knows they're in a mental institution. It's sort of like the Matrix, but with crazy people.
:bzz2:



No no no, it's not a suspense thriller, it's a comedy set in a mental institution. It is a classic situation comedy. The audience knows things the characters don't and it leads to hilarity!
Image
User avatar
Fall_Child42
has a rock
 
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Location: Jurassic Park
Status: Veloci-tossin' to the max!

Re: I got eliminated from Project NeoEditor (BONUS VIDEO ADDED!)

Postby Mkid » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:04 pm

:up:
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Next

Return to AMV Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest