A Quick walk down Memory Lane...

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

A Quick walk down Memory Lane...

Postby OmniStrata » Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:30 am

Ok.

Just in case. I'm trying to see if I forgot anyone in the past any reviews.

I'm still trying to get teh Fremmerlid vids so they don't have to ask.

Rules:

1. If I've recieved a review from you, tell me the vid you reviewed and I'll review any vid you asked.

2. If I promised a review in a much earlier post but I forgot/discarded it due to dead links/servers or just plain forgetting.

3. You said you'd give me a review but you forgot about it. Please write it now then. ^_^

Ok, who's up for a quick look at what's happened in the past?

"Make a pilgrimmage to the past with me..."
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
OmniStrata

Postby nailz » Sat Jul 20, 2002 10:24 am

I still owe you're japanese girl video a review. :)
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.
nailz

Postby OmniStrata » Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:17 pm

Thanks for the reminder...

:D

Anyone else who owes me opinions or, more importantly, I owe opinions to?

^_^
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV
OmniStrata

Postby Hitori » Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:22 pm

I gave you a review on this video:
Full On - Feel the Rhythm   OmniStrata (Joseph Aguila)   9.86

I only have one video up for download... gggrrr... hopefully I'll have more for download later.. I'll be more than happy to download and review more of your videos. :wink:
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby silver_moon » Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:29 pm

Omnistrata: I could try sending my and Sierra's vids to you through AIM... I haven't had much success in doing it so far but it's worth a try, right? If you want to try that, my screename is silvermoon377.

I still wanted to leave you an opinion on your Onegai Teacher video... I'll get around to that soon hopefully^_^
silver_moon

Postby Hitori » Mon Jul 22, 2002 12:08 pm

OmniStrata -
Don't you remember? :roll:
You don't remember? :cry:
Remember you don't? :shock:
ImageImage
Hitori

Return to Opinion Exchange