Org Profile

Re: Words of Farewell to play with Dark Tranquillity & Insomnium

Post by Tono_Fyr » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 pm

I was just thinking about your band a few days ago. You got my vote. :up:

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Warheart wrote:I don't really know why the link might be broken it still works for me. But it might simply redirect people somewhere they don't belong. These might also work:
The link only works if the page is already in your cache, I sent you a PM about it.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Even though you keep being second on the voting, I think you should be the actual winner. Of all the bands in the voting, WOF are probably the "best" and most fitting of them all to play with Dark Tranquility and Insomnium (And I'm not just saying this because I know you, hah)

I wish you would have chosen Cologne as your choice to play at, because then I would have come to visit the concert in case you'd have won. But I'm still going to keep supporting you by voting every day and I will try to get some more people to vote at a metal forum I visit :)

ShatteredFlame
Org Profile

Post by ShatteredFlame » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Kevmaster wrote:But I'm still going to keep supporting you by voting every day and I will try to get some more people to vote at a metal forum I visit :)
Doing the same. :up:

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:34 am

Thanks a lot guys. Just came back from Norway today and saw that we're not gonna make it, still I want to thanks everyone who supported us. :)

I guess I'll still go to the concert though. Too bad they only take one band, otherwise we would've gotten a slot anyway. :D

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Yeah, it would've been great if they took two bands. Too bad you guys didn't get in, good luck in the future.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Thanks. Anyway I went to the concert either way and it was pretty darn awesome despite the fact that the rather midtempoy Insomnium didn't really get the attention and interaction they deserved in contrast to DT which really were totally over the top, by far the best concert I've seen them perform. To bad there ain't any recordings of it floating around on gaytube. ;)

Return to “General Discussion”