Otakon AMV Dinner Thursday

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Parodic Productions
Org Profile

Re: Otakon AMV Dinner Thursday

Post by Parodic Productions » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:36 am

I WILL BE WAITING AT THE FIVE GUYS FAMOUS BURGERS AT 8:00PM ON THURSDAY NIGHT! THE LOCATION IS AT THE INNER HARBOR ON PRATT STREET SIDE, SECOND FLOOR! I WILL BE WEARING THE GIT-R-DONE HAT, PROBABLY SITTING AT A TABLE, MAYBE READING BRANDON SANDERSON'S NEW WAY OF KINGS BOOK! COME EARLY IF YOU LIKE! SEE YOU THERE!

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Parodic Productions wrote:I WILL BE WAITING AT THE FIVE GUYS FAMOUS BURGERS AT 8:00PM ON THURSDAY NIGHT! THE LOCATION IS AT THE INNER HARBOR ON PRATT STREET SIDE, SECOND FLOOR! I WILL BE WEARING THE GIT-R-DONE HAT, PROBABLY SITTING AT A TABLE, MAYBE READING BRANDON SANDERSON'S NEW WAY OF KINGS BOOK! COME EARLY IF YOU LIKE! SEE YOU THERE!
How did you get Way of Kings? It's not released til the end of August... did you get an ARC?

Either way, I'm jealous...

gotenks794
Org Profile

Post by gotenks794 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Jefferys wrote:
Other options:
1. California Pizza Kitchen - Although, like Cheesecake Factor and other chain restaurants, they tend to crumple under the weight of too many people under one reservation.
Didn't that close down a few years ago?
MAC is a cosmetics brand. Mac is the superior computing platform. It's not an acronym.

Parodic Productions
Org Profile

Post by Parodic Productions » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:17 pm

irriadin wrote:
Parodic Productions wrote:I WILL BE WAITING AT THE FIVE GUYS FAMOUS BURGERS AT 8:00PM ON THURSDAY NIGHT! THE LOCATION IS AT THE INNER HARBOR ON PRATT STREET SIDE, SECOND FLOOR! I WILL BE WEARING THE GIT-R-DONE HAT, PROBABLY SITTING AT A TABLE, MAYBE READING BRANDON SANDERSON'S NEW WAY OF KINGS BOOK! COME EARLY IF YOU LIKE! SEE YOU THERE!
How did you get Way of Kings? It's not released til the end of August... did you get an ARC?

Either way, I'm jealous...
I work at the Central Pratt Library in acquisitions. We get advanced copies of books sporadically. They're all free game for any staff members interested in keeping, otherwise sent into stacks where they're put on sale in December. Needless to say, I was ecstatic to get my hands on this gem. Looking forward to starting it soon.
gotenks794 wrote:
Jefferys wrote:
Other options:
1. California Pizza Kitchen - Although, like Cheesecake Factor and other chain restaurants, they tend to crumple under the weight of too many people under one reservation.
Didn't that close down a few years ago?
Yes, yes it did.

Return to “Anime Conventions”