Umineko no Naku Koro ni

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Ishbalan
Org Profile

Re: Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Post by Ishbalan » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Dropped this show for the unforgivable amount of shit early on. Im ashamed to know Higurashi is even related.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Yeeeah pretty much. The concept of this show was interesting, but it just kinda failed, nipah.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Episodes 12-18 make up the 3rd arc, and hot damn I'm enjoying this amalgamation of witches, magical battles, Clue, Phoenix Wright, and death-defying LOGIC and TROLLING battles. I think you should try marathoning this in order to a appreciated this a little bit more considering there are quite a bit of details that needed to be paid attention to.
Spoiler :
The fact that Beatrice being all dere dere towards Battler ever since he slapped her was all one gigantic lie in the end was just cruel but expected! :lol:

And a surprise intervention of Ange who's can kick ass and is Battler's sister! Seems like those other witches Lambdadelta and Bernkastel really don't like Beatrice.
I'll attempt to keep an eye on this once the 4th arc of the series comes.
ImageImage

Hareoic
Org Profile

Re: Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei

Post by Hareoic » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Want to break your autistic daughter's heart and start her descent into darkness?
Spoiler :
Tell her you never loved her and that you wish she was dead.
BEST MOTHER EVER indeed.

Elcalavero
Org Profile

Post by Elcalavero » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:51 am

Elcalavero wrote:Just got done watching the first two eps. I gotta say, I fucking love it already :up:
I want to take back what I said, First few episodes were good but the rest turned to SHIT. ITS LIKE DEATH NOTE ALL OVER AGAIN.

Fuck you all. |:>

Ishbalan
Org Profile

Post by Ishbalan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 am

Elcalavero wrote:
Elcalavero wrote:Just got done watching the first two eps. I gotta say, I fucking love it already :up:
I want to take back what I said, First few episodes were good but the rest turned to SHIT. ITS LIKE DEATH NOTE ALL OVER AGAIN.

Fuck you all. |:>
Welcome to a year ago.

Elcalavero
Org Profile

Post by Elcalavero » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 am

Ishbalan wrote: Welcome to a year ago.
Well I dropped this show a year ago. Came back into it recently to finish what I started and found out the horrible truth.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 am

I dropped this after like 5 episodes. It got annoying. BRING BACK HIGURASHI! >: (

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:56 am

Do we still talk about this show? :shock:
It was in my hd over a year ago and after finishing the 1st arc (which was really cool) I couldn't continue this shit.I started it on the premises of a next Higurashi but the dream was soon ruined.

oobleck999
Org Profile

Post by oobleck999 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Loved the first arc of this show, but all arcs following just sucked. Too many meaningless magic battles take away from the mystery since they don't really affect it in any way, too many new characters introduced who don't do anything, and the mystery itself just becomes a convulted mess. You have to have strong writing to keep a repeating-timeline story interesting, and this just didn't cut it.

And WTF was that ending? Come on!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”